Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 07 Feb 2020 - Page 2

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: masdhu

Viraj is psyco lover. Look at his expression when he looks at Prerna. 

He said that he never let any one to touch Prerna after the marriage. Meant including Anurag too. But not specify. Right move.

What! Lol no ...rather he himself told KL that P cannot love anyone else. He has some other agendas. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _symphony

What! Lol no ...rather he himself told KL that P cannot love anyone else. He has some other agendas. 

Other agenda may be separating AnuPre and support Komolika. But I feel he is using Komolika to reach his target. Most probably his target may be getting married Prerna and make her life a hell. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Other agenda may be separating AnuPre and support Komolika. But I feel he is using Komolika to reach his target. Most probably his target may be getting married Prerna and make her life a hell. 

Why Viraj would want to make her life hell? You are seeing somekind of old connection?

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kidnap hogaya to ab accident hospital may be next ....😆new month same bump off Pre saaga and Viraaj to Komo ko bhi control nahi kar paa raha .....he is lining up to be another LOL

Gigiri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Why Viraj would want to make her life hell? You are seeing somekind of old connection?

Not the old connection. But you can find some hints in VirKom conversation. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -RD-

Kidnap hogaya to ab accident hospital may be next ....😆new month same bump off Pre saaga and Viraaj to Komo ko bhi control nahi kar paa raha .....he is lining up to be another LOL

Sonalika rules 😎

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Not the old connection. But you can find some hints in VirKom conversation. 

Ohh I haven't watched the epi yet.. but is he just doing it for Komo?? All this mehnat with no personal aganda??

Gigiri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Ohh I haven't watched the epi yet.. but is he just doing it for Komo?? All this mehnat with no personal aganda??

I do not know. but,  I feel that Viraj has a personnel agenda more than supporting Komolika. 

Some times, he may be one of relations of Prerna's ex-husband. He may come to take revenge. 

Most probably, I feel he is psycho lover....who rejected from Prerna during their college time or he might be unable to express his love in front of Prerna. At present, Prerna may not be able to recognize past link of Viraj with her.  Now they are adults and appearance of people are changed with time. 😃

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I do not know. but,  I feel that Viraj has a personnel agenda more than supporting Komolika. 

Some times, he may be one of relations of Prerna's ex-husband. He may come to take revenge. 

Most probably, I feel he is psycho lover....who rejected from Prerna during their college time or he might be unable to express his love in front of Prerna. At present, Prerna may not be able to recognize past link of Viraj with her.  Now they are adults and appearance of people are changed with time. 😃

He must have a personal agenda for all this mehnat.. Sonalika ke liye itna kuch will be  bit too much to digest..

If it's relates to Bajaj, then it would be interesting but again his reason needs to be super strong because Bajaj himself divorced Prerna before leaving.. unless something really bad has happened post them leaving BB, fir jhol ho jata hai.. 

or if Viraj tried to hurt Anurag tab it would make sense.. warna the way Bajaj left, why would he allow anyone to hurt Prerna..  so lets see. This angle would be interesting to explore but unfortunately CVs aren't that capable..

Coming on to college time ka rejection.. Prerna must be 26 (correct me if I am wrong) so max 2-3 years pehle college finish kia hoga coz now she is MBA.. so 2-3 years mein appearance kitna change hoga unless it is Komolika jisko shark attacked..😆

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Sometimes I feel we do more mehnat thinkin than CVs. They might still be busy thinking of another party, hospital and jail scene

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In Precap...........Anurag suspected the scene behind the vehicle. 

Sometimes he may be the one who drives his vehicle and Prerna comes and try to stop car by hitting. 

gadi me prerna hai hi nahi