abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lunagoodlove

BEST CONFESSION EVER!!!

Tum kyun nahi samajh pa rahi ho

Tumhi ne toh mujhe sikhaya ki pyaar kya hota

Toh phir TUM kyun nhi samajh pa rahi

Parth was FANTASTIC!! He completely took over during his part of the confession. His passion was overpowering. I loved how Erica let him say his thing during his part of the dialogue without giving any over emotional teary heavy breathing expression. It was like she never even expected in her dreams he would be saying these.

And then, Anu thinks she might not feel the same and says, Zaruri nahi hai ki tum bhi same feel karo. Poor guy! We could feel his hopes right there. He had bared his heart to her.

And then Pre lets go of her pent up feelings for him Absolute GOLD it was 🤧🤧🤧

Whoever was the director, writer hats off! Thank you for giving us the most beautiful untainted conversion ever.

Hehehe, didn't want to mention our epic popat tilak and 7-din-baad after this🤣🤣But that's kzk for you. Itna ullu banaya. I really wanted to throw bricks at the writer for that tilak twist! 😂😂Our first lesson to not trust these writers for even 1 Rupee🤣

I love your analysis Luna😆

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eZ905BkBo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Maine tumhare liye jewelry store se ek ring book kiya hai. Platinum wali, patte wali nahi. 

Tum ne mereliye? 

Ha, tumhare liye hi karunga, aur kis ke liye karunga?

Lekin tumhe meri ring size kaise patha? 

Bas patha hai! 

Ring hai na tumhare paas! Ab kaho jo kehna hai! 

Maine actually yeh nahi socha tha. Maine socha tha ek moment hoga, ek beautiful sa setup hoga, aur mai finally tumse keh paunga that I love you! Yeah, I love you! I love you. 

I love you too! 

Ronit in the background (my absolute favorite ðŸ˜†): Band karo apna yeh romance! 

Originally posted by: lunagoodlove

BEST CONFESSION EVER!!!

Tum kyun nahi samajh pa rahi ho

Tumhi ne toh mujhe sikhaya ki pyaar kya hota

Toh phir TUM kyun nhi samajh pa rahi

Parth was FANTASTIC!! He completely took over during his part of the confession. His passion was overpowering. I loved how Erica let him say his thing during his part of the dialogue without giving any over emotional teary heavy breathing expression. It was like she never even expected in her dreams he would be saying these.

And then, Anu thinks she might not feel the same and says, Zaruri nahi hai ki tum bhi same feel karo. Poor guy! We could feel his hopes right there. He had bared his heart to her.

And then Pre lets go of her pent up feelings for him Absolute GOLD it was 🤧🤧🤧

Whoever was the director, writer hats off! Thank you for giving us the most beautiful untainted conversion ever.

Hehehe, didn't want to mention our epic popat tilak and 7-din-baad after this🤣🤣But that's kzk for you. Itna ullu banaya. I really wanted to throw bricks at the writer for that tilak twist! 😂😂Our first lesson to not trust these writers for even 1 Rupee🤣

Anurag pulling himself back after that confession and not forcing his feelings on her was the best part for me .....

the Way Prerna got rejected after he removed his hands ..... OMG ...

Word about how Eri let him say his feelings without giving those melodramatic expressions and not Hindering him and the continuity ..... 

Great you pointed it out !!!! 
Such kind of support from your costar matters a lot ....

Also the back ground score when Pre starts her part was WOW..... it really amplified the moment ... And Climax was the Gola Choosing ....OMG ðŸ¤£

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rp5127

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eZ905BkBo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Maine tumhare liye jewelry store se ek ring book kiya hai. Platinum wali, patte wali nahi. 

Tum ne mereliye? 

Ha, tumhare liye hi karunga, aur kis ke liye karunga?

Lekin tumhe meri ring size kaise patha? 

Bas patha hai! 

Ring hai na tumhare paas! Ab kaho jo kehna hai! 

Maine actually yeh nahi socha tha. Maine socha tha ek moment hoga, ek beautiful sa setup hoga, aur mai finally tumse keh paunga that I love you! Yeah, I love you! I love you. 

I love you too! 

Ronit in the background (my absolute favorite ðŸ˜†): Band karo apna yeh romance! 

Their gun point, chaku point confessions are always best😂😂

They really annoy Ronit a lot with their PDA, he is like mere life main romance ka R bhi nahi hain and these two are doing romance in front of me without fear😂