Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Didn’t season 3 falter too Infact it was out of top 5 which has not happen in this season yet? Woh season toh Khud pura blooper tha 🤪People behave as if Season 3 made Naagin franchise Isse pehle and iske baad flop hai. 

@bold maybe that’s the reason why Naagin series is hit. And once they found something good on that slot they drop season 3 like hot potato

The goodwill of season 1 is the reason why all the other season worked and uski bharose yeh season bhi chal raha hai. 

When did Naagin had anything good to offer baring initial season episodes of season 1 to deserve the trp they always get?

I won't disagree on this fact that in season 3 there was many many bloopers which happened due to no sense of writing.But the thing which you are mentioned before and this time also saying that season 3 was out of top 5.Yes it was but it was hardly 2-3 times that happened almost after 7-8 months.

Season 3 was on top 1 position most of the time.It brought 4+ trp for almost 5 months continuously.

Season3 was the longest season and however the story went it was destroyed at the end but still fact is fact it was successful and that was because of the excellent cast of s3.

Season 1 was successful it was great.But later season2 was not up to the mark then season3 again upholded that position.

It would be wrong to say that season1 hit hua toh uske badke seasons aisehi successful hogaye.Nope.Story aur pure cast me wo baat honi chahiye jisse audience ko interest aaye.Season 1 k bad season 2 itna mark nai dal paya but season 3 ne apne dam pe wo kiya all credit goes to actors who were excellent.

Now people are tired to watch same story same revenge same shadi and all again and again same process.Nothing extra ordinary nothinh new to offer.casting is not up to the mark.so zahir hai naagin4 ki trp kam ho rehi h ya fir yun kahun ki naagin ab itna impact nai dal pa raha.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

I won't disagree on this fact that in season 3 there was many many bloopers which happened due to no sense of writing.But the thing which you are mentioned before and this time also saying that season 3 was out of top 5.Yes it was but it was hardly 2-3 times that happened almost after 7-8 months.

Season 3 was on top 1 position most of the time.It brought 4+ trp for almost 5 months continuously.

Season3 was the longest season and however the story went it was destroyed at the end but still fact is fact it was successful and that was because of the excellent cast of s3.

Season 1 was successful it was great.But later season2 was not up to the mark then season3 again upholded that position.

It would be wrong to say that season1 hit hua toh uske badke seasons aisehi successful hogaye.Nope.Story aur pure cast me wo baat honi chahiye jisse audience ko interest aaye.Season 1 k bad season 2 itna mark nai dal paya but season 3 ne apne dam pe wo kiya all credit goes to actors who were excellent.

Now people are tired to watch same story same revenge same shadi and all again and again same process.Nothing extra ordinary nothinh new to offer.casting is not up to the mark.so zahir hai naagin4 ki trp kam ho rehi h ya fir yun kahun ki naagin ab itna impact nai dal pa raha.

Maybe for you casting is not upto mark I feel same when season 3 came but I was sure surbhi will do good but wasn't sure about pearl but he did good too.this season I love nia and vj they doing great job but all villain are like a comedian. But mouni fan also did not like when surbhi was became new naagin and saying all kind of stuff .so it's normal ,for me season 3 wasn't that much extra ordinary same like all season story same casting  from the beginning I did not like except anita .because I always thinking surbhi as zoya great but naagin no way .but after few month I like her but I never criticize her .for me acting is most important and trp that's always ups and  down whays new about ot?now you guys saying low trp even number 1 show kundli bhgya also got 3.6 so maybe trp is that standard r8 now .kundli bhagya also used to have 4+trp .this season they keep changing the story and looks like makers are confused what to do.like previous season at least few month story was fixed and they knew what to do. But this tym they keep experimenting with everyone character. But still their trp is good its top 5 show .other fan base I can understand as they dont like the way their fav  character is showing so its obvious they will say .

Shoravi92 thumbnail

Now with Anita's entry it will increase more was really missing strong negative lead who can acts well along with nia sayantani and vj 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True S3 had very good casting Like Anita as vish n even Bela was charming and ofcourse my Love Pearl V puri 

S3 only started losing top TRPs when they turned Vish negative by making her kill Ajitab when mostly were warning makers to not make vish negative but they didnt listened.otherwise Show was top show 👍🏼

Was keeping high expectations on Nayantara n new hero for her as beautiful lovestory n her turning into Naagin journey but ab to Jasmin leaving woh bhi nahi hone Wala😭

Now nothing left to expect or watch 🤢

Originally posted by: Priya258

Edited by Para-shi - 4 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nia was good as brinda but somehow her voice is not that strong for Naagin... So as a Nagin not liking her much...