what makes rajeev thinks that preesha will accept saransh adoption

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

whenever i think about rajeev what he done to srinivasan family,it boils me😡

rajeev easily give raman trust fund and did savings for saransh till he reach 21 yrs old every month money is given...fine he did his responsibility as a father than he send a message to rudraksh telling the truth that saransh is his son and he wants to adopt him 

did it ever cross his mind that will srinivasans and preesha will let saransh go with him w/o answering their questions injustice done to their daughter,the unborn kid,destruction of their family and preesha's humiliation w/o answering all this questions he wants to adopt saransh above all what difficulty preesha go through to raise saransh...can he repay that

he destroyed a happy family...does he have a explanation to do

i hope vasu or preesha raise all these questions to rudraksh becos she lost her daughter due to his brother,her family went through humiliation due to his brother

above all will saransh leave his mom who raise him with so much difficulty and showered him with so much love and go to his newfound father who doesn't even know abt his existence

what makes him think that he can adopt saramsh easily...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Exactly! He said he'd do anything for Saransh, now that he knew about him being his son. Where was this courage when he was supposed to fight everyone for his love? Where was this courage when Mahima told him she was pregnant? I understand that his father is abusive and his wife is OTT and a pain in the a**, but that does not justify his cowardliness. He could've done anything, just like how he did before he died. And and and, the biggest stupidity, why the hell didn't he confide in Rudra about this? Rudra is the braver brother and could've dealt with this matter with so much ease! 

And I don't know why he thought Preesha and family would let him take away Saransh. Preesha took the risk of destroying her life by adopting Saransh and treating him how a mother treats her child. Moreover, GPS, Vasu and Preesha lost Mahima to depression and pregnancy complications. The kind of humiliation Preesha must have suffered in the last 7 years in unimaginable. Why did Rajeev feel that they would let him have Saransh?