ASIM behaving like a typical kid n Rashmi like his elder sis - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by -PD-

this is before media task. Few thought asim backstabbed or rashmi backstabbed and what not πŸ˜† here these two are very normal and rashmi became mother hen to asim πŸ˜†

Rasim β€οΈ just love their bond.

I had said this before also...they are on cordial terms while the same can't be said about their fans πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Unconventional

Adorable vid.And this is like kal parson ka hi vid not old.❀️

Waise Arti ko itni zor zor se bolke apna footage kyun khana hota ha.Cant she keep quiet?😑

Ya I saw it today 

But it was funny when Arti said that Asim's leans look like it has been bought from Lucknow's Wednesday market πŸ€£

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago

Hehehe πŸ˜†

There are a bunch of clothes that I keep repeating despite my closet being filled with other clothes as well simply coz I find them comfy ! But I wear the same clothes and my mom n friends keep pestering me to try other clothes which I rarely use n they only are kept as showpieces in my closet πŸ€£

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by anshvi

Haha

I am sure many don't get sibling vibe from them.

But I do πŸ˜†

I think there's mutual appreciation which they're not interested in taking it further.

Don't want to give name to this bond

I agree with Rashmi n arti. Those jeans look so down market.

Originally posted by Rasili

I agree with Rashmi n arti. Those jeans look so down market.

They do but for some reason Asim likes them πŸ˜†

He was ready to change the shirt but not the jeans πŸ€£

We saw how lovable Asim can be...Himanshi aayi toh he forgot about his Didi...didi ko bully kar raha tha....woh jaant hai...aapki maa baap ke baare mein...Himanshi don't say sorry to Rashmi...its not ur fault.....Didi kitni upset thee...but chote Bhaiya was ONLY worried about his fake love story..🀒

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

We saw how lovable Asim can be...Himanshi aayi toh he forgot about his Didi...didi ko bully kar raha tha....woh jaant hai...aapki maa baap ke baare mein...Himanshi don't say sorry to Rashmi...its not ur fault.....Didi kitni upset thee...but chote Bhaiya was ONLY worried about his fake love story..🀒

Aa gaya Panauti nazar lagane πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Originally posted by Sabhayata

It’s cute. Asim really likes those jeans πŸ˜†.

For some reason πŸ€£

He is willing to change the shirt but not the JeansπŸ˜†

He surprises me everytime !

1. I thought he will fail time estimation test BUT he nailed it 

2. I thought he will win yesterday's task BUT boy didn't know how to use a Polaroid camera and failed miserably πŸ€£

3. I thought he has great fashion sense n good choice when it comes to clothes ! Then he goes and says he likes this Jeans🀣

Originally posted by Perfection25

I love their interaction.

They look cute together.

Quite an interesting bond