Bigg Boss 13

ASIM behaving like a typical kid n Rashmi like his elder sis - Page 2

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow so cute, there is such a comfort level between them that Rashmi can touch her luggage and all cloths. The best part of their friendship is the selflessness. Both has beautiful hearts.

Bas inki friendship ki nazar utaar lene ka.

For All Rashmi and Asim fans: Let us forget last few days as a nightmare and enjoy their beautiful bonding together. It is rear to see such bonding which does not have any name like bro-sis or bf-gf or baap-Beto etc. It is all about mutual respect, caring and standing for each other. It is not like started recently, but I saw it since beginning. Rashmi always used to say Asim some word with affection, Asim always talk with her with Aap etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So cute these two are ❀️😍

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wish they showed this in episode instead of shitnaaz n pahira. I was literally yawning when they aired theses 2 couples

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup 

anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Rasili

I wish they showed this in episode instead of shitnaaz n pahira. I was literally yawning when they aired theses 2 couples

I don't think we will get rid of this couple drama anytime soon 

anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-sweetzzz

So cute these two are ❀️😍

Ya

anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-BasKahDia

Wow so cute, there is such a comfort level between them that Rashmi can touch her luggage and all cloths. The best part of their friendship is the selflessness. Both has beautiful hearts.

Bas inki friendship ki nazar utaar lene ka.

For All Rashmi and Asim fans: Let us forget last few days as a nightmare and enjoy their beautiful bonding together. It is rear to see such bonding which does not have any name like bro-sis or bf-gf or baap-Beto etc. It is all about mutual respect, caring and standing for each other. It is not like started recently, but I saw it since beginning. Rashmi always used to say Asim some word with affection, Asim always talk with her with Aap etc.

I do fee their bond is quite natural and organic 

anshvi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-aparnauma

Don't get sibling vibes from them. 

Haha

I am sure many don't get sibling vibe from them.

But I do πŸ˜†

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes ! THey do look like real bro sis. Even the way they fight or protect each other. More real than Deepika-Sree. πŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awwwwwwww....I liked her vocabulary...I never thought anybody uses the word fcukall..I just assumed it was just a few of us.........🀣🀣🀣