Yeh hai chahatein special on Masterchef India

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 months ago

Hello everyone 

Do anyone knows when is the yeh hai chahatein's special episode of masterchef India is going to telecast. Abrar posted it before two weeks ago... When is that episode or it has been telecasted already? If someone knows please let me know the episode number or date of telecast.. Please 

0 Likes this

It was a Master class episode that they shot for which airs after main episode. It might come this week maybe. 

1 Likes this

Oh! Ok... Thank you so much. Will be looking forward to watch it. If you get the link or any info regarding it Please post it dear. Thanks once again. Have a nice day 

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Home786

Hello everyone 

Do anyone knows when is the yeh hai chahatein's special episode of masterchef India is going to telecast. Abrar posted it before two weeks ago... When is that episode or it has been telecasted already? If someone knows please let me know the episode number or date of telecast.. Please 

AbSar are there in today’s episode of Masterchef ki Masterclass-Valentine’s day special. Watch it on Hotstar. 

2 Likes this

Originally posted by YHCstan

AbSar are there in today’s episode of Masterchef ki Masterclass-Valentine’s day special. Watch it on Hotstar. 

Yeah, I watched it. It's too fun. Thank you so much dear. 

0 Likes this

its on hotstar...

1 Likes this
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  

Yeh Hai Chahatein