Yesterday's MiNeilicious episode

Posted: 20 days ago

Oh my God! I still can't believe how it happened. CVs gave us the thing we all were waiting for desperately..MiNeil hugsmiley27smiley43

And it was perfect. First time I am having no complaints with CVs.

It was so....smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley43smiley42

I dont even have words to describe.  And SouNoor just nailed it. I could see vulnerability in Mini's eyes and the promise to always support her in Neil's eyes. That scene just couldn't be any better. It was perfect.

Dont know about you guys but I am gonna see this episode again n again just to see MiNeil's hugsmiley9smiley42smiley36

Word smiley14

Hum toh already dreamland mein haismiley42

SouNoor ka top class act smiley32smiley14

Jis tarike se scene ko exceute kiya gaya thasmiley14smiley32

Sab kuch super se b uppar tha smiley14

Best sundar hug scene tv world ka.smiley14

Aur woh I HATE YOU wala soothing  confession smiley43smiley42smiley32

It was a very well shot and executed episode, SRJ and Ashnoor acted the whole vulnerability and assurance to be there part really well.

Special mention to the whole hitting part where mini with every right was questioning Neil and Neil just calmly taking all the blame and apologizing repeatedly while hugging mini that was smiley32

Best part is that nothing looked sleazy or over the top in the hate you scene which actually meant love you for MiNeil.

It was beyond beautiful .Just mesmerizing. 

Originally posted by Priya204

It was a very well shot and executed episode, SRJ and Ashnoor acted the whole vulnerability and assurance to be there part really well.

Special mention to the whole hitting part where mini with every right was questioning Neil and Neil just calmly taking all the blame and apologizing repeatedly while hugging mini that was smiley32

Best part is that nothing looked sleazy or over the top in the hate you scene which actually meant love you for MiNeil.

Beautifulsmiley9 

Originally posted by anjali0111

Oh my God! I still can't believe how it happened. CVs gave us the thing we all were waiting for desperately..MiNeil hugsmiley27smiley43

And it was perfect. First time I am having no complaints with CVs.

It was so....smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley43smiley42

I dont even have words to describe.  And SouNoor just nailed it. I could see vulnerability in Mini's eyes and the promise to always support her in Neil's eyes. That scene just couldn't be any better. It was perfect.

Dont know about you guys but I am gonna see this episode again n again just to see MiNeil's hugsmiley9smiley42smiley36

As you said

It was perfect and beautiful. Sounoor just nailed it. There hate confession smiley27

Bold 

I am also gonna see this episode  again and again smiley42smiley9

Edited by Sushdvj - 19 days ago

Mini was the one who was searching for Neil the whole evening in the hospital... But she gave reason of arya there.... But Neil caught her and she blurted out that she is the one who needed him.... Wow that was so beautiful.... 

And the right wala gussa was very well executed... smiley42

And the hate you wala confession which the meant love for each other was the amazing part of the whole scene.... 

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by zalima

Word smiley14

Hum toh already dreamland mein haismiley42

SouNoor ka top class act smiley32smiley14

Jis tarike se scene ko exceute kiya gaya thasmiley14smiley32

Sab kuch super se b uppar tha smiley14

Best sundar hug scene tv world ka.smiley14

Aur woh I HATE YOU wala soothing  confession smiley43smiley42smiley32

wo I hate you wala dialogue to epic tha yaarsmiley42

Patiala Babes