Push everything under the rug 🙄

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I know we are all happy that MishBir are together... that everyone has agreed for their rishtaa ( even though no one seems really really happy, but still). What I never understood with this show is why don’t anyone admits their mistakes openly... tell everything that happened. 

- So many instances of Kuhu doing wrong but never ever she admitted or came out in open... just everything got pushed under the rug. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

- Meenu blackmailed Abir, but that truth never came out infront of Mahs, not even Kuhu knows that till date. I know it was Abir’s mistake too that Mishbir ended that time and am glad that he admits his failure and weakness. But shouldn’t someone tell Mahs what really happened. πŸ€”

- the biggest is Nishant... he left as if HE is the one sacrificing. But he never said what his faults were. If he had not hidden the truth of Mishbir breakup, things wouldn’t have gone that far. He never told his family that he was acting of being drunk... his poor Mom still thinks and worries what if he gets into that bad habit again bcoz of heartbreak by Mishti. So why would she not hate Mishti? She would of course. At this point, Nishant is this Mahaan atma who left way for true love... he did but he should have accepted all hus mistakes clearly. πŸ˜‘

Why this pushing things under the rug a norm of this serial? Now when the truth of KuKu divorce will come out... it will still be half truth... everything  will again be blamed on Mishti bcoz Kunal did that to break Mishbir... but noone will ever admit their mistske... they will inly here β€œbcoz mishti...” and jump to conclusions!!! πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

It has been the case with them in YRKKH too... Sweeping everything under the carpet.. Kya kiya jaye..  

DKP doesn't seem to know how to end tracks without the mahaanta drama. They keep leaving plotholes after plotholes one after the other. If we even keep the NishMish shaadi drama aside, there is still the matter of the business contract which they both signed. Abir and Kunal suddenly seem to have forgotten about the massive deal that this was supposed to be for their family business. They were supposedly working on this million dollar app for the timeline of the leap and now no one cares. Shaadi ke paise kahaan se aa rahe hai?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Originally posted by aquaHP

DKP doesn't seem to know how to end tracks without the mahaanta drama. They keep leaving plotholes after plotholes one after the other. If we even keep the NishMish shaadi drama aside, there is still the matter of the business contract which they both signed. Abir and Kunal suddenly seem to have forgotten about the massive deal that this was supposed to be for their family business. They were supposedly working on this million dollar app for the timeline of the leap and now no one cares. Shaadi ke paise kahaan se aa rahe hai?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

🀣🀣🀣

eeeeeeeeeeeee.... Hee Hee Hee heeeeeeeeee...... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Aaaaaaa........ Ha ha ha ha ha..... 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I'm new to this forum but i just want to say this feels like everyone is just waiting and i have a feeling mishti putting that letter in her purse is something biiiig thing!

To the TM - no one ever speaks openly. Indian shows thrive on misunderstanding unfortunately. 

All points rightly said πŸ‘πŸΌ

Honestly, I am on the opinion that this show promotes all wrong deeds and than gives justifications or sweeps it under the rug. 

It goes against every moral fiber of my being. That is why I don't watch it anymore. I can't watch it. I do follow updates because most of my friends on Twitter watch it. 

Plus, I really love Shaheer and Ritvik.

Rajvansh ke paas shaadi ke liye paise ho na ho makers/channel ke jebh bhari rehni chahiye.

I swear they all need a family counselling session(s)!

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 4 years ago