Just a very strange thought

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, I don't know whether it's too much thinking, but do you think there was a foreshadowing of the upcoming track in last episode? 

We all know that till the time Karan is living, alive, in senses, rishabh and preeta can never be a thing. From either side. 

Although I don't see it happening in anyway because preeta would never marry rishabh even if Karan dies and rishabh for sure will never even look at preeta in any other way apart from being a brother in law to her. 

However , the story , as we all know , started off as a love triangle between two brothers, right? 

So why was sharlyn made to say to Luthra senior that she will make Karan's condition worse than him? Is Karan going next in this phase and then the story will take leap? 

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Guys, I don't know whether it's too much thinking, but do you think there was a foreshadowing of the upcoming track in last episode? 

We all know that till the time Karan is living, alive, in senses, rishabh and preeta can never be a thing. From either side. 

Although I don't see it happening in anyway because preeta would never marry rishabh even if Karan dies and rishabh for sure will never even look at preeta in any other way apart from being a brother in law to her. 

However , the story , as we all know , started off as a love triangle between two brothers, right? 

So why was sharlyn made to say to Luthra senior that she will make Karan's condition worse than him? Is Karan going next in this phase and then the story will take leap? 

This isn't strange, in fact this is the most likely of outcomes in the long run. ALL Ekta Kapoor love triangles have a phase where the 'first' husband dies (albeit temporarily) then makes a comeback. After-all, All the 'curses' directed towards Karan by Sarla need to manifest in one direction or another.

Everyone keeps saying rishta won't happen as rishabh will only look at preeta as hi SIL etc..... but people forget this is an indian serial and ekta has done this stuff in he past too, so why rule it out? 

Originally posted by sammy17

Everyone keeps saying rishta won't happen as rishabh will only look at preeta as hi SIL etc..... but people forget this is an indian serial and ekta has done this stuff in he past too, so why rule it out? 

I said I don't see rishabh as a character who would marry his probable dead/comatose brother's wife. 

Not, that it won't happen. The story had been constantly focused on how both brothers have feelings for the same girl with different meaning of love. 

Rishabh preeta may or may not be the end game but they are definitely going to be in game.

Unlikely to say if rishabh-preeta happens that will exactly if something happenes to karan..most importantly if rishabh-preeta happened than they will definitely be to an end game..but all depends on Karan's existence other wise not

Edited by Iruuu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Iruuu

Unlikely to say if rishabh-preeta happens that will exactly if something happenes to karan..most importantly if rishabh-preeta happened than they will definitely be to an end game..but all depends on Karan's existence other wise not

Karan wouldn't need to die for them to agree to marry each other. Balaji writers could show anything in future to add more drama and to torture karan, probably because they tortured preeta so much now by karan's actions that writers mught choose to in future turn things on to karan. 

Lead's pe zulm= high drama= TRP= Paisa hi paisa for channel wale πŸ˜†

Yess of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚that's true but my point is agar RISHTA huya then they will definitely an end game As jodi❀😊

Edited by Iruuu - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Karan wouldn't need to die for them to agree to marry each other. Balaji writers could show anything in future to add more drama and to torture karan, probably because they tortured preeta so much now by karan's actions that writers mught choose to in future turn things on to karan. 

Lead's pe zulm= high drama= TRP= Paisa hi paisa for channel wale πŸ˜†

I personally believe that Karan would definitely need to die, kam se kam thode dino ke liye πŸ˜† for Rishabh and Preeta to get married. Lekin, undono ko intimate hone ke liye Karan ko marne ki zarurat nahi hai.