Oh MY God .OMG - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

The precap

OH God the precap.. maybe Amber will know that it's Guneet who has been talking with him

Oh God... This is a twist

..all along I was thinking may be it will be A third person or Guneet who will come to know first about the Bawra Mann and No drama please connection , but maybe it will be other way around and that's absolutely fantastic 

Gosh ...oh this is a fine twist 

Kudos to the makers

Meanwhile extremely happy with Nia and Randeep ...I like their pair better than Nia and Kabir 

It's like this ..I saw it in Castle another great English show with excellent chemistry 

There the male lead says to the female lead that you have to have balance in life yin and yang not yin yin that should be the name of giant panda ...so for me Nia and Kabir are like Yin Yin ,very similar and Randeep is like a Yang to Nia's Yin at least I think so 

Anyways a great episode ..The Dr is a gentleman but still not happy about the fact that we don't know about his divorce and his wife ,not even the child mentioned it

Guneet is highly uncomfortable taking things forward with the Dr 

So ..Let's just wait and see how things unwrap further 

The Kishore Kumar gift was awesome touch 

Kudos to the makers they are striving to make the show better and better 

Precap was a surprise😎...I hope Amber would not get stuck in the nonsense assumption that Guns want to take over his house and hence plotting by chatting with him.Amber can assume things to suit his mentality.  That's his prob. But excited if he would continue to chat with Guns knowing it's her. Pyar toh ho hi jayega considering the kind of persona Guns has. 

The CVs have done a mind blowing work forming Guns character. ST is just so apt for it, makes me believe it's Guns and anyone will fall for this character. Such a blossoming persona oozing with positivity thru her smile and radiant energy. 

Precap was a real surprise!!! Did not see that coming! Really interested to know how they will take it forward from here. Hope they maintain and build up on the foundation they have created thus far. I am so mich in love with the pace of the show till now, it does get slow at times but I love how they have developed relationships, except for Niya-Ranbeer which was way too sudden. 

Absolutely love the chats between AG❤️ Love Kashmakash chat between the two. The back and forth, the hesitation both of them had, writing and deleting their thoughts. 

I am both excited and scared watching the precap, specially because of the way most of the shows butcher their characters at the most important junction😆 Amber should be easily able to connect the dots seeing 

Guneets gift, as the gift itself is so rare. (Btw Loved how Anurag gave such a thoughtful gift! ) 

I really hated both Randeep and Anurags character, kudos to CVs for developing all characters and not making them completely black or white. 

Hope they dont make it a dud tomorrow! Fingers crossed:)