Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

Yes..exactly ..character consistency ..that's what bothers me most...I hope they maintain the character consistency ..no over night changes ...no sudden changes of simple sweet characters to a villain in a night or few seconds

What I would like most that Dr Anurag bows out of Guneet's life like a gentleman he has shown himself to be , just realise that she will not be able to connect with him like she has connected with No DRama Please 

He tells her good bye and good luck and just leaves ..no ulterior motives no stalking ..just leave her to find the man she has really connected with 

I hope so too but generally the makers falter at the most important point. I think they will drag this till the end,Amber knowing and Guneet does not know. Also they will complicate the thing with Anurag and specially the kid. Hope they keep it interesting and  simple. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lets fix up Dr Anurag with Simi the mouthorgan lady. Fm what little they hv shown of her, the character sketch is excellent - ladylike, mature, gentle, sophisticated & beautiful. She wld make a grt wife for the doc. No idea how she be as mum tho.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

Lets fix up Dr Anurag with Simi the mouthorgan lady. Fm what little they hv shown of her, the character sketch is excellent - ladylike, mature, gentle, sophisticated & beautiful. She wld make a grt wife for the doc. No idea how she be as mum tho.

Kaash hum match makers hote ...in MDKD world ..  abhi tak milwa diya hota Mouth organ lady to Dr Anurag ðŸ¤£

On serious note ..not a bad idea .. but the coincidences would be too much 

And creatives will never go for it