ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I can understand dear😳

After What ever happened..... Fear, tension n thodi sadness will be there in all character😳...

All can't keep smiling na😳

So big Ben keeps asking for forgiveness..n all are little worried but they kinda forgive her

Abhir makes a right decision

I'm feeling bad for Kunal.... But kuhu also isn't wrong.. How will she know what's going on in kunals head

Well... I'll write more later😃😳

Again I'll say.... If Episode wasn't good.. It wasn't bad either😳

Again a tension vali shaadi....where everyone will be involved in doing something else only ...🤣🤣.... the execution of the episode was flat...but they can surely improve in future episodes 

Originally posted by SheThought

Episode pheeka and on top of it they have Abir say dialogues like 

“Nishant ki wajah se hi aaj hum sab yahan hai”

Hunh? What’s that supposed to mean!

And “Nishant mera dost hai aur woh chahta hai hamari shadi ho. Aur usne mujse wada liya hai ki mai hamesha Mishti ko kush rakhoo”

🙄

Nishant was not so pious but now MishBir are forever indebted to him for god knows what!

If it’s up to Abir, woh Nannu ke charan dho ke pani pee leta 😖

Really wanna quit pali..Very much irritated with makers..whatever nish did its a criminal act lletting someone die and cheating a BFF taking advantage of her emotional state still makers justifying him mahan through abir I hated the abir.smiley15.Pls makers make mishbir build a temple for nishanth and do daily aarthi pooja for his mahanta.

What is this with jas Is it only mishbir gaalti its mostly becoz of nishanth he was aware of full scenerio abt mishti love for abir and why she came back still last miute she was trying to win back her love he is the one who took advantage of her emotional mess..still makers what to justify his action😈😈😈😈

Why makers making mazak of mishbir love which we have followed like any thing..mishti if you want to marry abir for the sake of your BFF pls cancel this marriage..what is the bakwass CVs😡😡😡

Good morning pals...

I haven't commented anything on the last two episodes..I really loved yesterday's episode and today's episode was also fine but yeh Kya Nishant Nishant jaap shuru kiya hai mishbir??Abir nishant is that guy who left u to die..who wanted to marry Mishti inorder to defeat u..yeh Abir kaun hai???main ise nahi janti..today you and Mishti r together becoz of ur love not becoz of some Nishant ...I hate this guy Nishant..😡😡he exited the show but still y these people r reminding us of him in each and every episode..I don't want to say anything more..I want to quit watching the show..bas for Sha I'm stopping myself..

Originally posted by The_incredible

Good morning pals...

I haven't commented anything on the last two episodes..I really loved yesterday's episode and today's episode was also fine but yeh Kya Nishant Nishant jaap shuru kiya hai mishbir??Abir nishant is that guy who left u to die..who wanted to marry Mishti inorder to defeat u..yeh Abir kaun hai???main ise nahi janti..today you and Mishti r together becoz of ur love not becoz of some Nishant ...I hate this guy Nishant..😡😡he exited the show but still y these people r reminding us of him in each and every episode..I don't want to say anything more..I want to quit watching the show..bas for Sha I'm stopping myself..

Ammu very much irritated with CVs today..they already made him mahan so why showing again and again to irritate viewers always doing nish jaab..i hate mishbir too if they feel itna guilty to taking stand for their love..then why they are doing it now let nishmish marriage happen na..what mishti dialogue she wants to be happy and wants to do sabkuch for the sake her BFF...i really feel disconnected..why abir blaming meenu for nish act of drunk..he is also actively involved did she forced him?? he is the one who willingly participated in the act..and he not even let his family and mishto know abt this😈

More than meenu he is the culprit..he cheated his family becoz of hisdrunken act the family is more worried and jas hate for mish is becoz of this.did he felt to clear and inform his galtis😡

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

Abir was balackmailed by BB still he is facing the consequences but nish who actively participated with BB to cheat his family and his BFF he was given clean chit..makers if you like nish character so much then why did you stopped nishmish marriage let it happen and made abir die in the accident atleast it would have been relief for us too get rid of this bakwas show😡😡

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Agrata23

Abir was balackmailed by BB still he is facing the consequences but nish who actively participated with BB to cheat his family and his BFF he was given clean chit..makers if you like nish character so much then why did you stopped nishmish marriage let it happen and made abir die in the accident atleast it would have been relief for us too get rid of this bakwas show😡😡

Geetuu😆.... First off all u relax🤗

Episode wasn't that bad😃.. Yes there is high score of improvement😳

Let MishBir take anyone's name.. But it was their love n not nish because of whom they are together😃

MishBir are family people anyone does even a little bit they get overwhelmed...... That's MishBir😳

Just take it one episode at a  time

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Geetuu😆.... First off all u relax🤗

Episode wasn't that bad😃.. Yes there is high score of improvement😳

Let MishBir take anyone's name.. But it was their love n not nish because of whom they are together😃

MishBir are family people anyone does even a little bit they get overwhelmed...... That's MishBir😳

Just take it one episode at a  time

Anu 🤗sorry Anu very much irritated with today's episode they made fun of mishbir love by mishbir themself🤬

I have already lost connect in the show and mishbir even today episode made it worst..what is this abir going gaga all over nishant dont he know what nishant did to defeat him and today mishti dialogues made fun of her decision to take stand for her love..i hate mishti and mishbir😡

Good morning everyone.. 

Thanks for update.. I think I will skip today's episode..... Mishbir keshaadi hojaye bas  ...... This marriage track is too  boring now......

Originally posted by Agrata23

Anu 🤗sorry Anu very much irritated with today's episode they made fun of mishbir love by mishbir themself🤬

I have already lost connect in the show and mishbir even today episode made it worst..what is this abir going gaga all over nishant dont he know what nishant did to defeat him and today mishti dialogues made fun of her decision to take stand for her love..i hate mishti and mishbir😡

🤗🤗Read my post in AT.. May be You'll feel a little better😳

MishBir love is so beautiful that it cannot be mocked Yaara😳