ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

cool 🤗

did you watch episode... kuch bol dear i'm very bored after epi kuch feels nahi hai i'm so irritated..

I can understand dear😳

After What ever happened..... Fear, tension n thodi sadness will be there in all character😳...

All can't keep smiling na😳

So big Ben keeps asking for forgiveness..n all are little worried but they kinda forgive her

Abhir makes a right decision

I'm feeling bad for Kunal.... But kuhu also isn't wrong.. How will she know what's going on in kunals head

Well... I'll write more later😃😳

Again I'll say.... If Episode wasn't good.. It wasn't bad either😳

Episode pheeka and on top of it they have Abir say dialogues like 

“Nishant ki wajah se hi aaj hum sab yahan hai”

Hunh? What’s that supposed to mean!

And “Nishant mera dost hai aur woh chahta hai hamari shadi ho. Aur usne mujse wada liya hai ki mai hamesha Mishti ko kush rakhoo”

🙄

Nishant was not so pious but now MishBir are forever indebted to him for god knows what!

If it’s up to Abir, woh Nannu ke charan dho ke pani pee leta 😖

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Kuhu can be yaar maybe mish sees it and confronts kuhu and mish shares it with abir n they decide to live separately n bhaag ki shaadi but this letter is gonna be a big twist.. 

I think so too. That letter will be big. Otherwise it wouldn’t end up in Mishti’s hand.

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago

I think this time kuhu will do something a d Abir will misunderstand it to be BB and live separately

Dear Makers 

Kya aapki Maggie mein masala nahi hai ?

Kya tumhare toothpaste mein namak nahi hai ?

Kya pizza mein cheese ki topping nahi hai ?

Toh phir episode itna pheeka kyun hai? 

😆😆😆

1. Shuru se shuru karte hai 😆 so makers had kept one nish scene for us to see how mahaan nishant is 👏👏👏 I have seen many shows where characters are butchered ...this is the first show where the character is still getting butchered even after his track is over 🤣🤣 you could have used that letter scene as an opportunity for nishant to confess his kaands , his anxious feelings,  to have a mature take on the events,   apologise to mishti and family...lekin nahi 🤣🤣....ohho mishti,  Nishant ke kahan isiliye yeh shaadi na karo plz plz plz ...forcefully shaadi na karo abir se 🤣🤣🤣 tumhara mann ho toh hi karo ...varna main hun line mein 😆😆  #KuchBhi....kya soch ke dialogues likhe hain ?🤣 nishant ko cheerful hi rakhna tha,  toh itna drama nahi karna tha nishant wanting mishti's happiness n all is fine ...but I expected some crispness in the dialogues....they could have been deeper... !! 

2. Mishbir scene didn't give me any feels today  Chemistry is top notch , but it needs support of good dialogues and story...😈🤣...har baar same formula kaam nahi karta makers 😆😆....so mishti  wants time to think about living in RV house 🤣🤣😆 give chance to your SaaS,  I hope this time you are correct mishti 🤔👍🏼👍🏼 Mishti on SaaS patao mission !

3. I actually loved kuku scene more,  how adorable kunal and his cute antics were .....ritvik is really growing as an actor ....and he deserves all the light hearted scenes....he does it so effortlessly ....kunal ko romance karna nahi aata lekin 🤣🤣 Mr. Harwad brain , this is going to backfire on you 😆😆 Kuhu ka bhi sahi tha , de Dana dhan kunal ko suna diya 😆😆...for me their scene was the highlight of the day ❤️

4. Jas kitni achi bahu hai , kitni achi mummy hai , kitni achi insaan hai ...jas maate ki jay🥳🥳🥳🥳.....abir was like....aaj hum sab nishant ke wajah se yahan hai 👏👏 #Nishbir shipping continues 😆😆 sahi hai abir...bula lo nishant ko hi vapas...kitna pasand karte ho tum usse  Aur main bhi 😆

5. Meenu ka maafi program,  😎

bade papa ka time pe comeback karne ka program,  🤪

2 aansu chalkane ka program 😆😆

Mishti ka SaaS patao program,  

mishti ke nannu ke sacrifice ko value karne  ka program 🤣 

abir ke kuch tough decisions lene ka program 😎

and in between ek couple ke divorce hone ka program ....time nikal ke dance bhi kar lenge beech mein 

So basically mishbir shaadi is about everything ...except the celebration of the love that mishbir share 🤣🤣 

After the episode I can proudly say 

"Everything is awesome"  *uru putting her shades and leaving* 😎

Since I have observed that every episode has a mood , today it was a thanda pheeka one ....that dosent mean kal bhi vaisa hi ho ...#JustSaying 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Nishant ki wajah se hi aaj hum sab yahan hai

And “Nishant mera dost hai aur woh chahta hai hamari shadi ho. Aur usne mujse wada liya hai ki mai hamesha Mishti ko kush rakhoo

🙄

Nishant was not so pious but now MishBir are forever indebted to him for god knows what!

LOL! I liked Nish’s character.
@ bold But when I hear abir saying stuff like that it’s just hilarious. First when did Abir and Nish became friends? Just a day before Abir punched him in the hospital and that dude left him on accident site. Like Nishbir have some undying love for each other that we don’t know about 😆

@ italics No abir y’all are not there cause of Nish but y’all are in this boat cause of your dragon mom. 😳😳

Yaar if everyone is going to keep missing Nish then why didn’t they just kept him for little longer. The whole episode was less about Mishbir and more about others. 

I saw the episode in FF, in 10 minutes.

Missed the scenes in the beginning...

MishBir scene was nice... but the sadness all around them, their shadi and functions is killing my mood. I am not able to enjoy it much TBH.

Abir asks Mishti again to think about living separtely... Mishti wants more time.

KuKu nice scene with Kunal giving her a saari. He is cute but romantically challenged 🤔

BB tells everyone that she is the one who created all the issues in MishBir rishta so far and 15th Feb is quite close but is a good date if everyone agrees... BP tells her that they just want this shadi to be done quickly and simply, so 15th Feb is fine.

Abir asks BB to not attend shadi functions.

All sad and mopey... yeh shadi bhi kya shadi hai?!

Sorry mood is off. So review is pheeka too... 

Same here 🤣🤣 such a pheeka phuss episode..chaaa😆

“Nishant ki wajah se hi aaj hum sab yahan hai”

And “Nishant mera dost hai aur woh chahta hai hamari shadi ho. Aur usne mujse wada liya hai ki mai hamesha Mishti ko kush rakhoo”

🙄

😆. True.....

Abhir needs a dande ki maar😡

Nish wasn't bad.. But if Mishti hadn't decided to confess n fight.. Today Abhir would have to call Mishti mrs Mishti nishanth Maheshwari🤢..

But may be Abhir said that because Mishti was still ready to marry nish had nish told her ....out of gratitude but still she would have

And somewhere nish wanted Mish to be happy and her happiness is Abhir

Pata nahi mein kya sochu😆

Dragon cant get a clean xhit...so soon

She is definitely planning big behind her goody goody mask