ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Feb 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Diyu 🤗

Not a single character is happy in the show, how can they expect audience to be happy? 🙄

Sab marehuve, thakele sadiyal munh banake ghoom rahe hai... toh audience ka bhi yahi haal hai!

Oh, I missed the initial part. Mish got KuKu divorce notice? Is she going to share it with Abir or solve it again by herself 😒

🤗

yaar even when mishbir were not interested then too they were not happy now they want to get married now too they are not happy... seriously kuku shaadi was better yaar... audience kush, trp high, family happy but now everything is going down...  let it go pali let them get it done n dusted... 

haan she havent opened but courier came and varsha received it but didnt even see the name n from shaurya hand it went to mish she has it in her purse havent seen it but will see it soon i think... i just hope she informs abir no more baba track repeat mode i'm fed up.. 

Diyu 🤗

Not a single character is happy in the show, how can they expect audience to be happy? 🙄

Sab marehuve, thakele sadiyal munh banake ghoom rahe hai... toh audience ka bhi yahi haal hai!

Oh, I missed the initial part. Mish got KuKu divorce notice? Is she going to share it with Abir or solve it again by herself 😒

I’m hoping mishti doesn’t poke her nose in kuku’s business. I hope she doesn’t open Kuhu’s letter.
Yes all the characters look so down. Like naanu and mami comedy looks little forced. Jas used to crack stupid jokes but now she has gone quite. Mishti smiling doesn’t look effortless because she is stressed about moving out. Hopefully it will change soon. I think Meenu needs to start strategizing and everyone will be back to normal. 

cool 🤗

did you watch episode... kuch bol dear i'm very bored after epi kuch feels nahi hai i'm so irritated..

Originally posted by kin8

Maybe Mishti will be misunderstood by kuhu or someone else. That can set the stage for bhaag ke shadi. 

Kuhu can be yaar maybe mish sees it and confronts kuhu and mish shares it with abir n they decide to live separately n bhaag ki shaadi but this letter is gonna be a big twist.. 

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mah getting ready to go to RVs. BM and BP thanks Jas for joining them. #HopefullyNotMisplaced

The lawyer hands over the divorce papers to kunal. He tells that they can still step back,  since the papers haven’t been signed yet. At Maheshwaris, Varsha too gets a courier- Kuhu’s copy. As they are in a hurry, Mishti keeps it in her purse #NewSetOfCoincidences

at RV house, Parul takes Abhir’s aarti and Naanu too comes there, Abhir is still worried about BB, but Parul tries to reassure him. Naanu also mentions about how Meenu’s actions have soured relationships.  Abhir gets a message from Mishti asking to meet. 

kunal goes to his room, all excited, saree and divorce papers in hand 🤷‍♀️😂 kuhu is in the bathroom and getting ready, kunal changes her dress and keeps the saree. 

#nankoIsTrying

Abhir comes to meet Mishti. Sweet MishBir scene, Abhir closing his eyes as he is not sure if he can see Mishti and Mishti asks 3 questions.. and Maine pyaar kiya banter. Abhir tries to ask about staying separately, but Mishti doesn’t want to think about it and is not convinced #KabSeekhegi

MishBir decide to make the decision Together later. #BhaagMishBirBhaag

kunal trying to make amends with kuhu, tells her he gave the saree as a gift. But kuhu tells him she doesn’t know how to wear it and asks for her dress back. #SweetKuKuScene #GuessBeforeKuhuFlips

BB thanks everyone for coming and agreeing. She specifically thanks Jas for their support. #BBBaniMishtuDoi #HajabNahiHui

kunal comes there and everyone asks about kuhu. He mentions she is getting ready, and Nidhi makes some inappropriate comment about Mishti’s many marriages. #Whatever

Kuhu comes wearing the original dress she picked and kunal is affected. He goes after her and asks about it, and kuhu reminds him of the upcoming divorce. Kunal admits that he forgot 🙆🏻‍♀️
#NankoIsReallyNanko

BP is worried about any further interruptions. #WeWish #BhaagMishBirBhaag 

Abhir promises everyone that he will keep Mishti and everyone happy. BB accepts her culpability and tries to smooth over, announces the wedding date as 15 Feb. BP agrees as he doesn’t want any more interruptions.

BB starts to give the shakun to Mishti. Abhir interrupts and reiterates his promises to keep Mishti happy always. He tells that BB will keep trying to accept Mishti and Mishti will keep trying to live up to it. He doesn’t want to force any relationship and requests BB not to be a part of the wedding. BB is shocked and almost drops the plate, but handles herself and asks Parul to take her place. She tells Mishti that her blessings will always be with her and that she should not be sad over anything #EmotionaKardiBBNe

MishBir sit for pooja. Mishti is worried about creating the division between Abhir and his mom. 

Precap - everyone celebrating at RV house, bb on the phone with someone asking for help and Abhir comes there, tells her that if she is trying to sperate MishBir, the fight is with him. 

@bold, Thank goodness for small mercies 

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

ha exactly! they could've just skipped straight to mishbir secretly getting married before the families agreed. Yea I'm only watching for mishbir scenes and Kunal's attempts to rectify kuku's marriage. Nothing else. 

I'm honestly losing connection with the story. Nothing special or breaking stereotypes at all🤔 Just watching for Shah and Rhea's awesome chemistry and fun cast performances in the sangeet. Otherwise, I'm just waiting for mishbir to run away get married, and live separatelyPLEASE let it be true😕

haina anyway no one is happy just get bp/bm permission n get married alone that would've been fine but this looks little forced nandu... 

i've already lost connect now just enjoying kuku n mishbir n looking forward for bhaag ki shaadi n start of kuku story... i hope this somehow gets done by next week n we get to relax n enjoy atleast after that.. 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

we need to get happy with these tiny surprises as of now. Big surprises humein hamesha shock leke aate hai

haha i dont like these too yaar it all looks so forced now just excited for bhaag ki shaadi get it done n dusted thats all.. 😆

Pata nahi yaar. She changed her mind instantly only in the temple asking Mishti from BP... now she is just trying to live up to her white washed image 😏

true it was so sudden even in baba track it was digestible as it was gradual n also she was open about her dislike for mish n said she is ok with it only for abir but now this sudden goody goody nature within 5 min is so not acceptable 

Diyu 🤗

@bold lo hogaya siyappa 😟