ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Nandu 🤗🤗

haha true yaar its going in ultra speed 🤣 and mish mehndi already done i mean not in show but rhea has full hand mehndi in today episode so only sangeet will be there i think.. 😆

all this for bhaag ki shaadi on valentines day yaar its rushed n kuch feelzz nahi hai but its ok if they would've ran away without all this naa maybe it would've been even more interesting.. 😆 so neglecting all this lets wait for the moment they run away 

ha exactly! they could've just skipped straight to mishbir secretly getting married before the families agreed. Yea I'm only watching for mishbir scenes and Kunal's attempts to rectify kuku's marriage. Nothing else. 

I'm honestly losing connection with the story. Nothing special or breaking stereotypes at all🤔 Just watching for Shah and Rhea's awesome chemistry and fun cast performances in the sangeet. Otherwise, I'm just waiting for mishbir to run away get married, and live separatelyPLEASE let it be true😕

Originally posted by SheThought

Abir is literally fed up of BB’s planning plotting and rightly so!

But looks like BB won’t do any kaand this time but Abir will still keep on doubting her and then will insist on living separately after marriage. Mish will agree for Kuhu.

So basically they are setting the stage for AM to live separately and then realize how BB was innocent and feel guilty at the end and come back to RV home doing “Ma Ma” 😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8NO367BMFo/

BB ka instant whitewash na sahi, gradual whitewash Ho raha hai.

Originally posted by kin8

Maybe Mishti will be misunderstood by kuhu or someone else. That can set the stage for bhaag ke shadi. 

Mishti ko Misunderstand karne ke liye queue mein characters hai, everyone will get their turn for sure 😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

nah i saw fully but going by segment n all i thought with pooja we wont get any alone mishbir but they did give 😆

we need to get happy with these tiny surprises as of now. Big surprises humein hamesha shock leke aate hai

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Diya, it seems tum akele bhoot ki tarah is thread pe ghoomogi . Aaj ka episode itna pheeka nikla ki kisi ko bhi bolne ke liye kuch bhi bacha nahin.

btw I am yet to see the episode.

Yaar episode was not pheeka but it felt like something was missing. Mahs are still not as happy as they should be.  Mishti instead of romancing with Abir stressing out about if they should move out or not. And very important thing that’s missing is meenu’s plotting/planning.

Meenu ka tandav episode ki Jaan hoti  hai 🤣🤣

Diya, it seems tum akele bhoot ki tarah is thread pe ghoomogi . Aaj ka episode itna pheeka nikla ki kisi ko bhi bolne ke liye kuch bhi bacha nahin.

btw I am yet to see the episode.

Are yaar even i am not interested and so bored i was going through twitter after commenting here 😆

if you want watch it in ff just 5 min and you will be done 😆

BB ka instant whitewash na sahi, gradual whitewash Ho raha hai.

Pata nahi yaar. She changed her mind instantly only in the temple asking Mishti from BP... now she is just trying to live up to her white washed image 😏

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

haha i know they really are pushing for mishbir shaadi to be done a.s.a.p😃 We've seen so many of Mishti's shaadi functions so it's about time they just go straight for the shaadi day😆

But ofcourse we deserve happy mishbir moments for once! None of Mishti's 3 rishta functions has been all happy. Mishti's been worried, upset or concerned in all 3 (mish-kun gd, abir-mish gd and throughout nishmish shaadi she was crying😒)

Come one let her smile, be happy she is marrying Abir!😃

@bold: ooh yes! would love to see them return each other's rings from before and have a moment alone together to wear them on each other again❤️ #fingerscrossed

Too much to expect from makers Nandu.Now she won’t be as happy because of bb not attending functions. Makers please taras khao hum fans pe🙏

Yeah so want to see them wear the rings.... shah’s hand with the ring especially 😍😍😍😍

Originally posted by SheThought

I saw the episode in FF, in 10 minutes.

Missed the scenes in the beginning...

MishBir scene was nice... but the sadness all around them, their shadi and functions is killing my mood. I am not able to enjoy it much TBH.

Abir asks Mishti again to think about living separtely... Mishti wants more time.

KuKu nice scene with Kunal giving her a saari. He is cute but romantically challenged 🤔

BB tells everyone that she is the one who created all the issues in MishBir rishta so far and 15th Feb is quite close but is a good date if everyone agrees... BP tells her that they just want this shadi to be done quickly and simply, so 15th Feb is fine.

Abir asks BB to not attend shadi functions.

All sad and mopey... yeh shadi bhi kya shadi hai?!

Sorry mood is off. So review is pheeka too... 

Hifi BP... we want the same too. Shaadi jaise bhi ho bas ho that’s it

Mishti ko Misunderstand karne ke liye queue mein characters hai, everyone will get their turn for sure 😆

Sahi hai 👍🏼😆