ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Naina, today LU only in 2 posts. 🤣 Haila, kya din aa gaye humare 🤣Mishbir ke shaadi ke functions ka LU 2 posts... NishMish ka detailed ones 🤣

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

ff mode mein episode dekh Li kya?

nah i saw fully but going by segment n all i thought with pooja we wont get any alone mishbir but they did give 😆

Originally posted by preeti200

Ummeed pe duniya aur hum fans Kayam hai abhi 😂😂

true, only because of that , we are able to survive through the trash thrown at us expecting some beautiful episodes

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Naina, today LU only in 2 posts. 🤣 Haila, kya din aa gaye humare 🤣Mishbir ke shaadi ke functions ka LU 2 posts... NishMish ka detailed ones 🤣

IKR - it felt so pheeka all together. Even the MishBir scene felt all rushed and aiywayi.. they added KuKu lollipops though and set the stage for KuKu Divorce drama and MishBir interference in that in between the wedding.. 

Originally posted by SheThought

I saw the episode in FF, in 10 minutes.

Missed the scenes in the beginning...

MishBir scene was nice... but the sadness all around them, their shadi and functions is killing my mood. I am not able to enjoy it much TBH.

Abir asks Mishti again to think about living separtely... Mishti wants more time.

KuKu nice scene with Kunal giving her a saari. He is cute but romantically challenged 🤔

BB tells everyone that she is the one who created all the issues in MishBir rishta so far and 15th Feb is quite close but is a good date if everyone agrees... BP tells her that they just want this shadi to be done quickly and simply, so 15th Feb is fine.

Abir asks BB to not attend shadi functions.

All sad and mopey... yeh shadi bhi kya shadi hai?!

Sorry mood is off. So review is pheeka too... 

Pali 🤗

i feel you dear even though i saw full episode kuch interest nahi hai... actually enjoyed kuku scene more today... 😆 they are atleast going with flow and looks natural... 

Mishbir private talk was significant but the constant worry n this rush i think like bp said they just want to get it done n dusted at once even they seem fed up of all constant drama... 

Pali just a thought mish got the divorce notice of kuhu naa so maybe seeing that she also agrees to live alone n run away shaadi can be a trigger bcoz of this... but the paper getting to mish has a reason.. 

Originally posted by Mimzy

Since Abir is doubting BB, I think Meenu really wants Abir's happiness. God knows why the sudden flip?😆😆Meenu gaay 2.0🤣

Getting to see the Meenu nautanki from Baba track....chup chap crying in the corner🤣

Kuku scene was cute....Both of them were stammering .....Itna nervous??😆......Iss scene se ek baat tho patah chali......mishbir is better. Kuku is never going to do it....especially Kunal.....🤣🤣He was hyperventilating😆

BTW Meenu was looking good in today's episode👍🏼Dayan kam Maa zyada lag rahi thi...😆

Sangeet is going to finish tomorrow itself?😆This is going at breakneck speed....toh shaadi toh 14th feb ko hi hogi.....😆

Miniiiiiiiiii 🤗

haha chaa ye kya yaar if abir doubts meenu then she is all goody goody but when he doesnt doubt she plans n plots something... 😆 my fear of this going baba track way is coming true and i'm not at all liking it 😆

Kunal se nahi hopayega dear... but i loved their stammering nervous convo was so entertaining h him mimicking kuhu was so cute atleast they were the entertainment element in today epi 😆

haan kajal was reduced to great extend so this time also meenu whitewash on way lets be ready.. 😆

Sangeet will start tomorrow Mini but will go on till monday i think as shoot was going on till yesterday night... but by next friday shaadi will be done.. .more than all this function i'm only interesting in how they will run away n get married thats the only thing exciting me else all this gives no feels 😆

Diya, it seems tum akele bhoot ki tarah is thread pe ghoomogi . Aaj ka episode itna pheeka nikla ki kisi ko bhi bolne ke liye kuch bhi bacha nahin.

btw I am yet to see the episode.

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

i feel you dear even though i saw full episode kuch interest nahi hai... actually enjoyed kuku scene more today... 😆 they are atleast going with flow and looks natural... 

Mishbir private talk was significant but the constant worry n this rush i think like bp said they just want to get it done n dusted at once even they seem fed up of all constant drama... 

Pali just a thought mish got the divorce notice of kuhu naa so maybe seeing that she also agrees to live alone n run away shaadi can be a trigger bcoz of this... but the paper getting to mish has a reason.. 

Diyu 🤗

Not a single character is happy in the show, how can they expect audience to be happy? 🙄

Sab marehuve, thakele sadiyal munh banake ghoom rahe hai... toh audience ka bhi yahi haal hai!

Oh, I missed the initial part. Mish got KuKu divorce notice? Is she going to share it with Abir or solve it again by herself 😒

Abir is literally fed up of BB’s planning plotting and rightly so!

But looks like BB won’t do any kaand this time but Abir will still keep on doubting her and then will insist on living separately after marriage. Mish will agree for Kuhu.

So basically they are setting the stage for AM to live separately and then realize how BB was innocent and feel guilty at the end and come back to RV home doing “Ma Ma” 😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8NO367BMFo/

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

Maybe Mishti will be misunderstood by kuhu or someone else. That can set the stage for bhaag ke shadi.