Patiala Babes

Mini😄NEEDs Arya😍Genie💓 Hazar Neil💙Hugs💓

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So The 37th Back to Back Balanced Beautiful Epi Which Shouts "Need U Echo's To Neil Ears❤️ Hazar Oberoi Genie Always 🤗 Still Arya Unconscious 🥺💔

Yesterday I Want A Hug of ArNe🤗today it's came indirectly 😉😛❤️ by Mini😳 via MiNeil❤️ Love Journey 

Namebi Asks Neil reg Money 😛Neil 😒says His Condition too ❓no Money 🤔

Neil ❤️made Success Corporate Lunch With Good Reviews 👏👏

Mini Missing Terribly Neil 😭 even uttering his Name in Hospital while Bobby -Preet entry 😎 They Consoled her 👏

Arya 💔utters some random Words Veerbalika jhooti etc 😆😲 panics mini Doc says it's Med Side effects and Lil kid Don't worry  

Rest Resatu Staff Leaving For Arya 😛asking Neil too join 😎 but Neil Send them to Come Later 😉he thinks about Namebi words Mini Need Some one Beside 👍🏼 She Still manages as Veer

Mini -Preet came home to Pack Arya Clothes  mini in Same Disturbed mode still aviods herself control 😭

Preet out 👍🏼 Neil in  Mini 😭 Starts Frustration 😆 Shouts on Him 😆😛 Where Are you Arya Genie  she Desperate for You who Does Everything Fine 👏 Who Use Magics😉 Where you are when she Need you most taking your nameetc etc 👍🏼

Neil wait a minute Namebi said Still Arya Unconscious 😲🤔❓

It's Me Neil😭

😭who Need U 😭

Neil❤️ understands 👍🏼👍🏼Hugs 🤗🤗🤗Same like Arya Genie to his Mini  

Mini Slowly Hugs Back 🤗 

Neil 😳comforts Iam with Always 👍🏼🤗 Don't Leave You  

Preet seen Their Hug She Distance to the Door 😆 Shouts mini 😉 for Arya❤️

Mini Distance Neil❤️ ready to hospital 😛 Neil too 😳 I will 👍🏼 

Preet says It's Awesome 😉👏Neil beside this Time 

MiNeil 😳 ❤️

Tomorrow In Hospital -MiNeil❤️ 

Arre Arya ❤️ko Thik kardo cvs 😡 want ArNe🤗 Real Direct Hug🤗 Miya Real Patch up .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's a mesmerizing and memorable episode 👏 new definition of I love you 🤪 we also hate you Mineil 🤗 and always hate you ❤️☺️🥳❤️

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinnas

So The 37th Back to Back Balanced Beautiful Epi Which Shouts "Need U Echo's To Neil Ears❤️ Hazar Oberoi Genie Always 🤗 Still Arya Unconscious 🥺💔

Yesterday I Want A Hug of ArNe🤗today it's came indirectly 😉😛❤️ by Mini😳 via MiNeil❤️ Love Journey 

Namebi Asks Neil reg Money 😛Neil 😒says His Condition too ❓no Money 🤔

Neil ❤️made Success Corporate Lunch With Good Reviews 👏👏

Mini Missing Terribly Neil 😭 even uttering his Name in Hospital while Bobby -Preet entry 😎 They Consoled her 👏

Arya 💔utters some random Words Veerbalika jhooti etc 😆😲 panics mini Doc says it's Med Side effects and Lil kid Don't worry  

Rest Resatu Staff Leaving For Arya 😛asking Neil too join 😎 but Neil Send them to Come Later 😉he thinks about Namebi words Mini Need Some one Beside 👍🏼 She Still manages as Veer

Mini -Preet came home to Pack Arya Clothes  mini in Same Disturbed mode still aviods herself control 😭

Preet out 👍🏼 Neil in  Mini 😭 Starts Frustration 😆 Shouts on Him 😆😛 Where Are you Arya Genie  she Desperate for You who Does Everything Fine 👏 Who Use Magics😉 Where you are when she Need you most taking your nameetc etc 👍🏼

Neil wait a minute Namebi said Still Arya Unconscious 😲🤔❓

It's Me Neil😭

😭who Need U 😭

Neil❤️ understands 👍🏼👍🏼Hugs 🤗🤗🤗Same like Arya Genie to his Mini  

Mini Slowly Hugs Back 🤗 

Neil 😳comforts Iam with Always 👍🏼🤗 Don't Leave You  

Preet seen Their Hug She Distance to the Door 😆 Shouts mini 😉 for Arya❤️

Mini Distance Neil❤️ ready to hospital 😛 Neil too 😳 I will 👍🏼 

Preet says It's Awesome 😉👏Neil beside this Time 

MiNeil 😳 ❤️

Tomorrow In Hospital -MiNeil❤️ 

Arre Arya ❤️ko Thik kardo cvs 😡 want ArNe🤗 Real Direct Hug🤗 Miya Real Patch up .

Bold

Arya was mentioning about hansel and gretel vali story jo mini ne sunai thi 

Vo veerbalika ko jhooti bol rahi thi ki usne jhoot bola tha 

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipali13

It's a mesmerizing and memorable episode 👏 new definition of I love you 🤪 we also hate you Mineil 🤗 and always hate you ❤️☺️🥳❤️

Haan 

Unka hate confession love confession se bhi jyada beautiful tha❤️

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil calls up and enquire about Mini that was beautiful and then their hug 😳It was the most mesmerizing scene .Ashnoor and Sourabh both were brilliant👏 and then Neil says ...I want to be there for you Mini ! 😳These 2 are magical together😳 and hospital scene when  Arya murmured about veerbalika was beautiful. This shows Arya trust her Veerbalika and story told by Mini was taken seriously by Arya  and that's something was going on in Arya's head before she slipped .More we will come to know  about what happened in school fight once Arya gain consciousness.

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haye 

Unka hug ❤️

Sab se sundar 

Dono ka top class act 

Dono deserve karte hai saara praise

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil calls up and enquire about Mini that was beautiful and then their hug 😳It was the most mesmerizing scene .Ashnoor and Sourabh both were brilliant👏 and then Neil says ...I want to be there for you Mini ! 😳These 2 are magical together😳 and hospital scene when  Arya murmured about veerbalika was beautiful. This shows Arya trust her Veerbalika and story told by Mini was taken seriously by Arya  and that's something was going on in Arya's head before she slipped .More we will come to know  about what happened in school fight once Arya gain councicoisness.

Sundar 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I just loved the episode.... ❤️

Wow what a beautiful confession in love with it... 

Both want each other still the don't want to accept that.

"fine let's just forget that... OK.... OK... "

And their faces god.... They both nailed it.....