Beyhadh 2

05.02.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Anu guides a sketchmaker to make Mayas sketch and MJ asks to upload the pic. All watch keenly. Before the full image loads, Rudra arrives. He calls out to them. Antara rushes to hug him and asks where he was, if he is fine. She calls MJ and Rudra hugs him and calls him dad. MJ asks where he disappeared and thank Maa Durga. Rudra says not Maa Durga, your daughter in law. I got married in Rishikesh to Maya. He turns and Maya arrives. BG- Aigiri Nandini. MJ and all are shocked. The computer loads the full image of Maya. 

Flashback of Maya meeting everyone at MJ mansion 10 years ago. Maya recalls being attacked. MJ-Maya stare. MJ is walking towards Maya. She feels nervous. She is stepping back. MJ glares at her. Rudra stares at MJ curiously. Mj says this Maya? Rudra hugs Maya and says ur daughter in law, my life, my love, my wife. He holds her hand. Rudra says Mrs. Maya Rudra Roy. Antara is shocked. Anu heartbroken. Rudra says sorry things happened suddenly & couldn't inform. He says, dad I love Maya and once you know her you will love her too. Antara passes out and Rudra rushes by her side. Asks to take her inside. MJ keeps glaring at Maya. 

Flashback- Rudra gives Maya mangalsutra of black and white beads in form of bracelet. Says we are bonded together in each other thru this- u and me. Main tum me ulja hun aur tum mujhme bandhi ho. Maya kisses the beads and so does Rudra. 

Maya holds on to the mangalsutra/bracelet in her hand for strength. Flashback of MJ threatening Maya that if she thinks she can enter the mansion thru this baby. MJ asks Maya you are alive and married my son? He grabs her by the throat and says my son. Will tell Rudra everything. Maya says tell him, all secrets, urs, mine. Do you have courage? 

Rudra comes & says mom will be fine. Her BP dropped. He smiles seeing MJ hand on Mayas head like blessing her. Maya says see Rudra ur dad has blessed me. Anu walks off. Rudra calls her but she stares at Maya and walks off. Maya holds Rudras hand. MJ says these two... Amir says must be tired. Maya says let's take ur dads blessing. MayRa bend and Diya supports MJ hand and he blesses Rudra. MJ doesn't wanna touch Maya but Rudra insists. MJ excuses himself taking Antaras name. Rudra goes to Mandir and does Mayas arti. Says mom would have done but I will try.She is about to walk in and Rudra says right feet first. Maya holds Rudras hand and they walk in together. Maya looks around the MJ mansion. 

Part 2

Rudra brings Maya to his room. He closes the bedroom door and asks to wait. He moves the bedsheet to set the bed in order. He says this is my room, our room. This is cupboard, will empty. This is the bed where we. Maya feels shy and Rudra awkward. Rudra looks at the mirror and says this is mirror. He sees MayRa reflection and says wow. He holds her face and says did something good, till date saw moon in the sky and now it's in my bedroom. He side hugs her. Bg- Thodi jaga. Rudra holds her hand and kisses her hand and says don't have any fear as am standing in front of your every fear. You are captured in me and I am locked in you. He back hugs her and makes her open her hand holding the beaded mangalsutra/bracelet. He fixes her hair behind her ear and adores her. 

Part 3

Rudra moves close to kiss her but she is nervous and Rudra holds her hand and says I tied you in this bond. When the next stage happens after this, will be your choice Maya. No pressure. But Maya ki Maya ko Bhagwan bhi nahi jante. He holds her face lovingly and Maya closes her eyes. He kisses her forehead. He says this right will be mine. Have to take advantage of having a hot wife. He asks her to rest and goes to meet Antara. 

Maya is writing. Says final chapter will be written here. In your house MJ. To understand the end, one has to know the start. 

Past: 10 years ago, Maya is at MJ group office and in interview says, First time I applied in MJ group and got it. My family will be very excited. Amir is taking her interview and welcomes her. MJ comes and asks for Rudra Pharma papers. He is wearing the bracelet. Maya introduces herself to MJ and says am Manvi Singh. She is excited to see MJ. She promises to work hard to rise through the ranks. MJ says welcome. 

Present: Maya says first day, first meeting. MJ didn't  even look at me. I knew he wasn't looking at me but still kept an eye on me. 

Precap-- 

Past: Maya says am not that kind of girl. Maya is alone in office and leaving when she goes to seek permission to leave in MJs cabin. Lights are off. 

Present: MJ grabs Maya and says how dare you step into my life and world? 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Waiting.. ting.. ting.. 😳☺️