Shahnaaz Preaching Rashmi? LOL n Talking About Loyalty

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Question To Miss Gill ???????????? she is talking About TRUST ??????????smiley24

she is talking about Concern?????????????

She is talking about Poepl use here ?????????????? who is letting herself used by HMs and Using HMs for her evil intentions to put them in bad light?

last question to Miss Gill where were ur concern when Kartik-GG came and u even said to rashmi BB will send if any random guy i will b his side mera koi laina dena nai Sid Paras sy ..

tsh grl is raising question on Asim ?????????/ Asim love HK so he will deffineately sit wth Her as she was for 4 dys and she is LOL instigating Rashmmiii????????????? Rashmi is sensible and know where to react n how to react ...i AM RECALLING WAT REPORTERS SAID TO THS GRL..

R: u r Flipper u knows Meaning of ths

Miss Gill:  Ummmhhh .. (SWEETLY) Changing Sides for Bettermnt

R: No... bin Paindey ka Lauta

smiley36

This Clip cracked me seeing Miss Gill is Preaching about Relations and Trust .. LOL

https://twitter.com/karishmaroshan/status/1224754897108787200?s=20

Seem she is Plotting break RaSim now Bt Rashmi n Asim MUST not fall into her TRAP ...one side she is being SWEET in conference wth Asim earlier n other side she tried to BRAIN WASH Rashmi against Asim ..Rashmi understood he liked HK so he spent quality tym wth her as she was for  limited time

Rashmi is Mature Miss Gilll ðŸ˜†usko fazool ka attention nai chahye tumahrey jaisa ... 

she understood Asim n did NOT complain n she is mature enugh to give space to people wth their COMFORT ... bad move by Miss Gill ..

Edited by Abruh - 4 years ago