Continue here please.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys let’s continue here 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, I think there will be a seen between Rohit and Sona after Nishi naatak today. Because seeing Sona with Rohit photo in their room, decoration of room, happiness in her eyes all are saying that the misunderstanding between Ronakshi is cleared.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Guys, I think there will be a seen between Rohit and Sona after Nishi naatak today. Because seeing Sona with Rohit photo in their room, decoration of room, happiness in her eyes all are saying that the misunderstanding between Ronakshi is cleared.

Ofcourse it is cleared. As we saw the video where Sona is telling Nishi that Rohit is by her side. Where Nishi thinks if Rohit got evidence against her 

Sree_mk thumbnail

By seeing Ajith expression in today episode, I think Ajith will confess his deeds to Rohit in tomorrow episode.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Ofcourse it is cleared. As we saw the video where Sona is telling Nishi that Rohit is by her side. Where Nishi thinks if Rohit got evidence against her 

Viji, after knowing all the truth, Rohit is still giving divorce to Sona. I am thinking what will trigger him to do that. Because if he divorce Sona because of Veena, that will be not valid reason to hurt Sona like this.

We can get the clarity by seeing episode only. We can't guess the correct reason. Because divorce is very big thing in any marriage.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Is any one here have idea of what is online TRP of this week of KHKT?

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Viji, after knowing all the truth, Rohit is still giving divorce to Sona. I am thinking what will trigger him to do that. Because if he divorce Sona because of Veena, that will be not valid reason to hurt Sona like this.

We can get the clarity by seeing episode only. We can't guess the correct reason. Because divorce is very big thing in any marriage.

Yes 

There is more it and the markers are trying to keep it under wrap. 

Let’s c