Tujhse Hai Raabta

Anupriya - Most Mal executed character .

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

We all know that the story is all about Anu and Kalyani's Raabta. Cvs have beautifully established their relation and proved it again and again that  Love is thicker than blood. But  I am very disappointed to see that there is no growth in Anu" s character at all in this 1.5 years.  In the  initial epidodes she used to be very cold and indifferent to Kalyani. It was Kalyani who was very vocal in this relation be it Hatred or Love . Later their relation warmed up with friendship . They teamed up to face Athaarv"s cunning attempts , Malhar' s wrath and Pillu" s well being . They team up to expose Sneha and nabbed the terrorists . Kalyani encourage her to study , to be vocal and also find out the most suitable man for her'. She had immense grudge for Atul and later she get over him. Her character had lot of scopes to b executed . Why still she cant raise voice against evils? Why still she  cant have a normal conversation with Sarthak ? Why still she need Kalyani to fight for her? For once at least why she never used her brain ? The makers have often toyed with her character. She valiantly fought to nab the goons , and rescue Mughda along with  Malhar. It was she who was an eye opener to Malhar that Kalyani cant wear short dress to disrespect Malhar in a Puja .Is it not the same Anu who bashed Atul and threat Ausahib for reporting a domestic violence case when they try to separate Kalma ! I thought that She will grow stronger after all these incidents . Then why she is again going back gear and restutiating to the same level of dumbness and cowardice when she is supposed to b the stronger one . And Anusar' s love story is so plain and boring . When will the makers focus on that. Cant they show a matured love story totally different from Kalma who are young and passionate . What are ur feedbacks . Comment and let me know !

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago