Is the show ending?

Posted: 4 years ago

I read that this season 1 is ending and that they are to start season 2. Harsh And Niyati are leaving the show.  

It does look as though it's heading that we way. 

Originally posted by carisma2

I read that this season 1 is ending and that they are to start season 2. Harsh And Niyati are leaving the show.  

It does look as though it's heading that we way. 

Yes season 1 is ending and season 2 is beginning soon. Niyati and Harsh won't be a part of season 2.

Season 1 is on its last phase...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

i think season 2 may be story of grown up adi and pari? cuz mohana and nishant are still there

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

i think season 2 may be story of grown up adi and pari? cuz mohana and nishant are still there

The news segments are saying that the season 2 will be the story of grown up Adi, Pari and probably Dafli too... As Mohona and Nishant are still going to be a part of it.

adi and dafli love story maybe?

adi and dafli love story maybe?

If they show Naman and Saavi marrying right now, then I don't think they will pair Adi and Dafli... Cos Saavi is Adi's maasi so technically Dafli will become Adi's cousin sister.

So, most probably there will be three love stories.

yeah could be...but they also coud show a love track between adi and dafli but them being unable to unite because of saavi and naman marriage?

because dafli and adi are not blood related...i have seen such stories but idk if its forbidden in hinduism

yeah could be...but they also coud show a love track between adi and dafli but them being unable to unite because of saavi and naman marriage?

because dafli and adi are not blood related...i have seen such stories but idk if its forbidden in hinduism

Well, technically if Naman marries Saavi, she will become Dafli's step-mother and in this way, Dafli becomes Adi and Pari's step-cousin sister... So, even if they aren't related by blood, they will become cousins... 

And I don't know much in detail but I at least have never seen or heard cousins getting married in Hinduism.

And even if we keep these things aside, Dafli is around 5 or 6 years younger than Adi and Pari... So, I don't think ki Adi and Dafli ki love story start karenge...

Baaki I don't know how the makers are going to proceed... And frankly, I am not even interested. Is season ka jo haal kiya hai, uske baad I am not expecting much from season 2...

I can't imagine the show without Harsh.

Originally posted by carisma2

I can't imagine the show without Harsh.

Not going to watch Nazar 2 at all . Ek Nazar hi kaafi tha ðŸ˜†Gul apne shows kuch hi time tak acha rakh paati hai aur phir spoil kar deti hai . Ek Nazar se sabak mil gaya ab agar dusra Nazar dekha to isse badi mahanta koi aur nahi hogi🤣