MishBir: Entwined Eternally|Ch17: Pg22 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

just loved abir's way of knowing about mishti...

so the reason for mishti's behaviour is revealed...

That was cool...what would have made it better was if u would have mentioned the song that Mishti danced to and maybe the song Abir sang... otherwise it was niceeeeee and definitely looking forward to the couples performance...got your teaser๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Is there a way to get alerts when you post updates?

Originally posted by Nikki_love

That was cool...what would have made it better was if u would have mentioned the song that Mishti danced to and maybe the song Abir sang... otherwise it was niceeeeee and definitely looking forward to the couples performance...got your teaser๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Thank you so much. I know adding up the songs would have added an effect to the chapter but I just couldn't think of the right songs. I am bad at song selection. 

In case if you have a song for the their duet, please feel free to share because currently I am hunting for one. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I am glad you liked the chapter otherwise and hope you will enjoy the next one too. 

Originally posted by ruhi19

just loved abir's way of knowing about mishti...

so the reason for mishti's behaviour is revealed...

Thank you so much. I am glad you are liking it so far. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Nikki_love

Is there a way to get alerts when you post updates?

Sending out PMs, I guess. 

I am currently checking out the new fan fiction section which is more or less a replica of wattpad, I believe. I am yet to figure out if one gets alerts after they follow or add a particular ff in their library. But that's something I need to test. 

For alerts, I can send PMs for those who want. 

Yes pls.. would really appreciate that.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey !!Nicely written &  Enjoying your story :))

Two souls dancing as one is the feeling I received from reading this chapter, my Hindi is not very good.

please help them to understand each other.

๐Ÿฅณ