MishBir: Entwined Eternally|Ch17: Pg22 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ruhi19

the chapter is short but its nice...

i loved the convo...

the way mishbir stared and giving back to each other is nice...

sam and mishti...its good to see cute banter...

i just want regular updates...

right now im liking the way the story is shaping up but if i get any idea i will say u...

Thank you so much!

About that I had already mentioned that I would mostly keep the length to 500-1000 words. Not that I won't be giving in chapters at times that are lengthier than that. But just a quick question, how long should a chapter be to not be categorized as short?

I guess the next chapter should count. *fingers crossed*

But thanks once again. I am glad you liked it so far. 

Originally posted by ShenzK

Thank you so much!

About that I had already mentioned that I would mostly keep the length to 500-1000 words. Not that I won't be giving in chapters at times that are lengthier than that. But just a quick question, how long should a chapter be to not be categorized as short?

I guess the next chapter should count. *fingers crossed*

But thanks once again. I am glad you liked it so far. 

this chapter is short compared to ur prev chapters but its ok i can understand...

waiting for next...

Originally posted by Nikki_love

Loved it...and thank you for using the  title..modified ;)

Thanks and again thanks for sharing the title ideas. :)

Originally posted by Mii5

Nice.....

Mishbir will be seen in challenge mode.... Can't wait!

Thank you! I guess, you will have to wait a bit longer to see them in their challenge mode.

wow...mishbir challanging each other...

this is so good...

want to see them in face off...

Thank You! You gotta wait for their challenge more because there's something else that's coming up shortly. 

Originally posted by Nikki_love

Wow...MishBir face off..bring it on! You are writing very well. It's interesting

Thanks, Nikki! I guess, my writing needs a lot of polishing even when I compare it to my immature randoms that I used to attempt. But anywho! 

this chapter is short compared to ur prev chapters but its ok i can understand...

waiting for next...

Not a problem, the next one is a bit longer I believe.

Okay! I am a day late in the schedule, but anyways to compensate I have kept the length a little longer and decent enough. (Exact word count: 1022)

Currently I am unsure which direction this story is going and trust me, that's frustrating. Even though I said that there will be fun ahead, this chapter will not have much of it. But I felt it's better to let the two connect. 

Hope you all enjoy!

PS: Not proofread. Expect typos and grammatical errors; and kindly ignore. 

--

Chapter Five: Silence of the night.

Abir had been grumpy throughout the day. Unable to tolerate any of Nisha's rambling further, he walked out to get some fresh air. Who knew, he chance upon Mishti walking away? Observing her walking mindlessly into the dark, his brows furrowed and he decided to follow her. Even with the dim lighting of the lamp posts, he could barely see the hidden shed. Why did I never know there was one? How come she finds a place as isolated as this one while I don't. Does this property belong to my family or hers? Abir complained in his heart. It was hurtful to know one's treasure was discovered by someone else. Hmph!

Before he could march forward and complain to her, she resignedly sat on the stone chair. She placed her cellphone besides her and rested her head back with her legs crossed and arms folded. Her neck arched and the curve of her neck was at display. The view in front of him caught his attention. She was attractive indeed, he thought. As expected of Sameer's friend. Sameer was a good looking guy himself and the people who surrounded him were no less in terms of looks. Hence, it wasn't surprising to find a beautiful lady by his side as his best friend. 

Within minutes he found her cheeks glistening only to realize that she had ended up crying. His nose scrunched up and he couldn't help but frown. He didn't peg her to be the one to cry. Even with the tears streaming down her eyes, she didn't make a move to wipe them away. Instead, she sat there, still. 

The time flew by, however, she didn't seem to have any intention to go away. He grew extremely uncomfortable and paraded towards her, when he couldn't hold it in any longer.

In the dark shadows of the night, the voices eventually faded into a dull buzz as Mishti walked along the boundaries of the farmhouse. Her eyes finally settled onto the hidden shed that she had discovered after endlessly wandering into the nights. In spite of being surrounded by people everyday, she couldn't help feeling loneliness. Letting out an helpless sigh, she thought about how tiring it had been to have a smiling face throughout when all she wanted to do was lock herself in a room and cry out her heart's content. Though it didn't matter to anyone else, she had to put up a strong front for her best friend. If not for him, she wouldn't have dared to step out of her house. 

She glanced back at the brightly lit up villas, well prepared for the celebration ahead. Ascertaining that there wouldn't be anyone popping out at the place at that moment, she plopped down on a deserted chair. Plugging the headphones to her cellphone, she browsed through her playlist and randomly played a song. 

Closing her eyes, she let the music sink in. The song played a catalyst, heightening her emotions only to realize how the words felt right.  Aptly expressing the words she had kept unspoken, the feelings she had tried holding in. She knew, she couldn't hold it in any longer. There was a limit to her mental and emotional strength. She was aware of being at the brink of it. She decided to let lose and release as much as she can because she didn't dare to spoil an important occasion for Sameer or she might not be able to live with that kind of guilt. 

Her eyes stung and she felt tears rolling down her cheek, as she remembered the ugliest phase of her life. The bitter truth and the harsh reality of the cruel world seemed to have gotten to her. The sugar-coated taunts rang in her head, the mockery evident in them. She badly wanted to yell at them, scream and scold. But she restrained herself. All for Sameer. The only bond that she had ever cherished, apart from that with her parents, was her friendship with Sameer. He had been there to support her when she needed the most. He was the one who offered his shoulder to cry in her most difficult times. He probably understood her better than herself. And at times, she wished he din't. It scares her. The fear of losing him after her gets married and busy, makes her uncomfortable. 

People might misunderstand her friendship with Sameer and many had already done so. However, she knew better that their attachment was like that of true friends looking out for each other and nothing more. Platonic, even. But her insecurities provoke the worst out of her as one thing she fears the most is losing the affection of her loved ones. She didn't have many friends and she had already lost touch with a few of them. Sameer happened to be one of the rare ones that had stuck by. 

"Are you hiding, afraid of failure?" He sat besides her on the chair, with just her phone settled between the two of them. 

Her startled eyes fluttered open, witnessing Abir sitting next to her with a cocky smile. Remembering the warm tears, she quickly wiped the tears away as she removed her earphones. She didn't want to face a single person, especially not in her sorry state. 

"Failure or not is something we will know after we compete, don't get ahead of yourself just yet," she shot back instantly. She felt extremely drained with barely any energy left in her. Glancing at her cellphone, she looked at the time and decided it was time for her to walk back to her room. However, Abir had different plans, now. Seeing her ready to leave, he couldn't hold back.

"All the best, Mishti! You'll need it," he spoke to her retreating figure. But was certain she had heard him as he heard her say, "We shall see!" It felt better to have her challenge him rather than enclosed in her own world filled with sorrow. Who likes to see a sorry figure? At least, I don't, he thought to himself fishing out for excuses for his behaviour. 

--

Hope it is upto the mark. 

I would love to know your thoughts. If there's anything you feel that needs to be improved or more attention, please feel free to share your thoughts. 

Side note: I just saw the FanFiction Section, I am gonna explore that and see how it works. 😛

Originally posted by ShenzK

Okay! I am a day late in the schedule, but anyways to compensate I have kept the length a little longer and decent enough. (Exact word count: 1022)

Currently I am unsure which direction this story is going and trust me, that's frustrating. Even though I said that there will be fun ahead, this chapter will not have much of it. But I felt it's better to let the two connect. 

Hope you all enjoy!

PS: Not proofread. Expect typos and grammatical errors; and kindly ignore. 

--

Chapter Five: Silence of the night.

Abir had been grumpy throughout the day. Unable to tolerate any of Nisha's rambling further, he walked out to get some fresh air. Who knew, he chance upon Mishti walking away? Observing her walking mindlessly into the dark, his brows furrowed and he decided to follow her. Even with the dim lighting of the lamp posts, he could barely see the hidden shed. Why did I never know there was one? How come she finds a place as isolated as this one while I don't. Does this property belong to my family or hers? Abir complained in his heart. It was hurtful to know one's treasure was discovered by someone else. Hmph!

Before he could march forward and complain to her, she resignedly sat on the stone chair. She placed her cellphone besides her and rested her head back with her legs crossed and arms folded. Her neck arched and the curve of her neck was at display. The view in front of him caught his attention. She was attractive indeed, he thought. As expected of Sameer's friend. Sameer was a good looking guy himself and the people who surrounded him were no less in terms of looks. Hence, it wasn't surprising to find a beautiful lady by his side as his best friend. 

Within minutes he found her cheeks glistening only to realize that she had ended up crying. His nose scrunched up and he couldn't help but frown. He didn't peg her to be the one to cry. Even with the tears streaming down her eyes, she didn't make a move to wipe them away. Instead, she sat there, still. 

The time flew by, however, she didn't seem to have any intention to go away. He grew extremely uncomfortable and paraded towards her, when he couldn't hold it in any longer.

In the dark shadows of the night, the voices eventually faded into a dull buzz as Mishti walked along the boundaries of the farmhouse. Her eyes finally settled onto the hidden shed that she had discovered after endlessly wandering into the nights. In spite of being surrounded by people everyday, she couldn't help feeling loneliness. Letting out an helpless sigh, she thought about how tiring it had been to have a smiling face throughout when all she wanted to do was lock herself in a room and cry out her heart's content. Though it didn't matter to anyone else, she had to put up a strong front for her best friend. If not for him, she wouldn't have dared to step out of her house. 

She glanced back at the brightly lit up villas, well prepared for the celebration ahead. Ascertaining that there wouldn't be anyone popping out at the place at that moment, she plopped down on a deserted chair. Plugging the headphones to her cellphone, she browsed through her playlist and randomly played a song. 

Closing her eyes, she let the music sink in. The song played a catalyst, heightening her emotions only to realize how the words felt right.  Aptly expressing the words she had kept unspoken, the feelings she had tried holding in. She knew, she couldn't hold it in any longer. There was a limit to her mental and emotional strength. She was aware of being at the brink of it. She decided to let lose and release as much as she can because she didn't dare to spoil an important occasion for Sameer or she might not be able to live with that kind of guilt. 

Her eyes stung and she felt tears rolling down her cheek, as she remembered the ugliest phase of her life. The bitter truth and the harsh reality of the cruel world seemed to have gotten to her. The sugar-coated taunts rang in her head, the mockery evident in them. She badly wanted to yell at them, scream and scold. But she restrained herself. All for Sameer. The only bond that she had ever cherished, apart from that with her parents, was her friendship with Sameer. He had been there to support her when she needed the most. He was the one who offered his shoulder to cry in her most difficult times. He probably understood her better than herself. And at times, she wished he din't. It scares her. The fear of losing him after her gets married and busy, makes her uncomfortable. 

People might misunderstand her friendship with Sameer and many had already done so. However, she knew better that their attachment was like that of true friends looking out for each other and nothing more. Platonic, even. But her insecurities provoke the worst out of her as one thing she fears the most is losing the affection of her loved ones. She didn't have many friends and she had already lost touch with a few of them. Sameer happened to be one of the rare ones that had stuck by. 

"Are you hiding, afraid of failure?" He sat besides her on the chair, with just her phone settled between the two of them. 

Her startled eyes fluttered open, witnessing Abir sitting next to her with a cocky smile. Remembering the warm tears, she quickly wiped the tears away as she removed her earphones. She didn't want to face a single person, especially not in her sorry state. 

"Failure or not is something we will know after we compete, don't get ahead of yourself just yet," she shot back instantly. She felt extremely drained with barely any energy left in her. Glancing at her cellphone, she looked at the time and decided it was time for her to walk back to her room. However, Abir had different plans, now. Seeing her ready to leave, he couldn't hold back.

"All the best, Mishti! You'll need it," he spoke to her retreating figure. But was certain she had heard him as he heard her say, "We shall see!" It felt better to have her challenge him rather than enclosed in her own world filled with sorrow. Who likes to see a sorry figure? At least, I don't, he thought to himself fishing out for excuses for his behaviour. 

--

Hope it is upto the mark. 

I would love to know your thoughts. If there's anything you feel that needs to be improved or more attention, please feel free to share your thoughts. 

Side note: I just saw the FanFiction Section, I am gonna explore that and see how it works. 😛

wow...its beautiful...

the way abir challenged mishti is good...