ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by preeti200

It will Diyu. Kuhu, Jas and Varsha together expect much more drama. Remember Mishbir were exposed in front of BP and BM by this terrible troublemakers 

yes yes i want them to do something this time... ohh god chaa i'm wishing for something we didnt wanted in past... 🤣 this time i need big drama for mishbir to elope get married n live alone.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Preeti 🤗 Yaar even i'm holding on to this only and they have fixed wedding date on February 15 i want them to run away on feb 14 n get married.. 😆

😲 haha awesome idea Diya!

I love it! Do all the shaadi functions and naach gaana but also run away shaadi👍🏼 Best combo.

This was going to be my prediction as well, surely Meenu or Kuhu will try to stop mishbir shaadi in the middle of functions, so now if any problem occurs both Abir n Mishti are ready to RUN!!😆🤣👍🏼

All the fans who want grand shaadi will be satisfied and all fans who wanted bhaag shaadi will aso be satisifed😃👏 #twobirdsonestone #cleverwriters😛

I know that valentines day 14th feb is actually an auspicious day in REAL because my cousin is getting married in India on that day😃 So yes! go mishbir, get married in REEL life on a REAL auspicious day😃 14th FEB has to be THE BIG DAY😃

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mishti gets a video call from Abir and is excited, answers, but its Naanu on the the other side, nice sweet Naanu Mishti chat and Naanu takes the phone to Abhir in his bed room.. 

Mere life mein kitne chor hein kya batau 
#SanskariShirtless #SoCute

MishBir talk 🥰🥰🥰 Mishti teasing Abhir but suddenly remembers Jas talking about how she breaks homes too. #KababMeinNightmareHaddi #ThodaAurRomance 

Mishti tells Abhir that she is feeling scared as her dream is now coming true. If something interrupts their wedding this time - Abhir promises that if that happens they will run away and get married #Elope

Abhir teases Mishti about thaading him asking her if she likes what she sees.. #WeLikeWhatWeSeeToo 😂 

Next morning - Mishti talking to kanhaji about MishBir relationship and her worries. BM comes there, and gives  her a letter from Nannu. Mishti asks BM about two sisters marrying into the same house.. 

at RV courtyard, Abhir comes to Naanu on his bicycle .. Naanu and he talk about MishBir relationship getting fixed, and Abhir tells him about his worries and distrust of BB. Naanu thinks BB is doing this as she has no choice anymore. That he wants to trust his upbringing, Abhir is worried about the Mah who are placing their trust on him. BB comes there and requests him to trust her this one time.

BB tells him that the accident shook her #KalDekhkeThoNahiLaga .. admits that she was behind the Drunk Nishant Drama and promises that this was her last attempt to separate MishBir. #WhatAboutTheHospitalRecords #whatAboutTheSelfTalkWhileSearchingForAbhir

Naina you have amazing sense of humor .. your hashtags are so good yaara..😆

Preeti 🤗 Yaar even i'm holding on to this only and they have fixed wedding date on February 15 i want them to run away on feb 14 n get married.. 😆

🤗Diyaaaa

Hope this track ends exactly like this. I think Kuku divorce truth come out after all naach gaana....after all it can't be compromised😆So shaadi will be on hold....but mishbir will run away😆😆

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

hahaha dhoodh ka jala chhas bhi phoonk phoonk ke pita hai.. aur jalane vali hamesha ma ho to...🤣 no chance.. Good job Abir.. Dont trust your mom so easily 😆

haha wah wah varshu in mood today haan 🤣 no one can trust her easily yaar... 🤣 infact he is not gonna trust anyone this time... come on lets pray for more drama.. 🤣 we need mishbir in mishbir house thats it.. 

🤗🤗🤗

haha yaar kisi ki nazar lagna chahiye then only abir will keep up his words and run away... he said today if some problem occurs in our shaadi this time then we will run away whatever happen this time shaadi will definitely happen 😆

nach gana still not started dear but by tomorrow can start.. 🤣

THE BEST PROMISE I have ever heard!!😃🤣

Keep it up Abir! Don't deny now Mish🤔 You too wanted to run away, so this time when Abir says "let's run" you better run!😆😎

Originally posted by Mimzy

My thought exactly🤣🤣🤣

Wow.....they never learn. Do they??😆

haha Mini 🤗🤗

mish loves her saas more than abir you see... but thank god abir is not trusting her and thank god run away is on card and also mishbir house.... now i want someone to do something big a big drama for mishbir to run away 🤣

haha in total they dont like mish but wants their own son to break rishta but cant say it to their son but when their wish is granted they blame mish.. 🤣

And you know diya in real life also such parents exists. They feel girls can’t say no for rishta or marriage. I pity such people they thinks their sons are all that 😳😳

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Yellow color with white combination is fav of mine.. same here dear.. I couldnt take my eyes off 😆

ha yaar.. Meenu ke dimakh me kya chalu hai.. woh sirf Ambe ma ko pata hoga.. 🤔

Yes only ambe ma and she knows. Before she used to tell her BFF parul and kunal but now she knows if they even get slightest hint they will tell Abir. But soon she will join hands with Kuhu and Jas😡😡

Trusting on his mother is another thing, but I am wondering why he told her he doesn't want her to be a part of any of the functions??Kuch toh trigger mila hogaa.......

Living alone thought was sensible......par yeh boycottBB in marriage idea kahan se mila??😆😆