ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 05 Feb 2020 - Page 20

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by kin8

Yes they did. It was long time ago so I can’t remember all the details. You know that show is been on for a decade so it’s hard to keep track in that show lol 

But I have a feeling on bhaag ke shaadi (maybe some family members might be present) for Mishbir. And have full faith in Mishbir living separately for a while. Now I hope I don’t look stupid if it doesn’t come true lol 😂😂😂

haha true yaar even i remember only bits of akshara time episode 😆

yes yes i so want that very soon and i too feel maybe kuku bp/bm maybe ketu naanu will be present lets see... something big is coming up for mishbir shaadi n live alone.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali i watched the precap many time just for this its not a scorpio yaar it looked like some decor only 😆

Arre I know yaar... it looked like a scorpion in one glance 😆

ITV soap watcher's overactive brain which has seen villains scheming up like this and beyond can imagine scorpion in place of decorations 😆 

Ya Kartik used to hate his dad and step mom so he told his parents to stay away from his wedding (first wedding lol) and because of his parents he decided to move out right after wedding even though naira didn’t want to. Kaira lived alone for few days and I think those were the happiest time in their life. But later due to some situations, Kartik had change of heart and Kaira decided to move back with his family. And ever since then Kaira got trapped in separation/divorce/re-marriage cycle😳😳

So I hope Mishti has learned something from her cousin Naira’s life and don’t move back to RV house. LOL

I just remembered that in parent show even Varsha and saurya lived separately for a while away from Mahs house because of some misunderstanding. Naitik and Akshara also lived separately (they lived in same house but divided the kitchen in half lol).
So ladies don’t worry, knowing dkp’s obsession with recycling tracks we are definitely getting Mishbir house with lots of Mishbir moments. 

Chalo good to know! DKP supports couples living alone... even if for a few days 👍🏼

Hope they show those few reel days translate into few real months 😆

@bold chances of Mishti learning anything from Naira, or from her past experiences with her dragon saas are minimal... still fingers crossed! Kahnaji Mishti ko sadbuddhi de!

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

They surely will! the makers and abir are giving all the hints and confirmation😆🤗

bonus: they skipped godhana 😆 = meaning shaadi can't break this time😆

oh sure! So many episodes are worth watching👏 Can't remember the number, but I can get the date. 😊

I'm not sure which one you last saw...but I'll start from nishmish sangeet

-If you haven't, do watch Abir vs Meenu fight in Jan 16th epi👏

- Jan17th for mishbir flashback and a long overdue mishbir heart-to-heart alone real convo❤️

-Jan20th: watch the entire episode; everything was bang on👏 Abir's hoshiyaar skills, Kunal-Parul gradual bond, Abir-Parul open convo, and Abir-Nishant lakeside banter👍🏼

-Jan21st: worth watching whole epi😊: Mishti's mehendi dream - Abir's swag entry, then Abir-BM emotional momentetc.

-Jan22nd: Top class performance by Rhea and Shah👏 Super emotional. Worth watching for Kunal becoming real Nanko supporting Abir n Mishti

-Jan 23rd: Abir's shayari❤️ Abir1.0 defending Mish in public👍🏼

-Friday JAN 24th: I won't say too much for this one. just worth watching 2nd-half, for MISHBIR FRIDAY SPECIAL❤️

-Jan 27th: Again a beautiful mishbir episode! must watch for Rhea and Shah's angsty performance❤️

-Jan28th: Only watch Mishbir emotional mutual break-up scene. Another talented performance👏

-jan 29th: *Episode take a filmy cinematic theme* Very thrilling and cinematic direction 👍🏼

-Jan30th: BM and Mishti convo is the best part👍🏼 and Nishant's monologues are good.

- Friday Jan 31st: no mishbir scene. But definitely watch for BM outstanding speech👏 Full on filmy entertaining episode! Goose chase searching for Abir🤣

-Feb3rd: Mishbir milan hug!❤️just beautiful

-Feb4th: All family drama but Mishbir's love prevails❤️

hope this helps🤗

Thank you dear..... I am going to watch all this now.... 

I watched yday ka episode at 10pm.... It was good

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

aww we are happy too dear do join in AT too its been so long 🤗 watch it from last week dear its good actually worth it.. 😊 mishbir bhaag ki shaadi maansi most probably by next week on valentines day 😆

Looking at all this going on I too feel that it vl be baagke shaadi by Mishbir