Why the restaurant staff is so dumb?

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 21 days ago

I know that all staff members at patiala babes restaurant is emotionally attached to Mini and Arya. But seriously, I think that they are so dumb. First Simpy took leave because once again a boy rejected her. Mini offered her leave on humanity ground and she very shamelessly took it. She never thought that today is a very important lunch at restaurant and mini will need her.

Then Naeem bi took wrong order and messed up the whole situation.

Then whole staff wanted to leave the lunch in middle and go to the hospital to meet Arya. I wanted to clap at their stupidity.

Sometimes I feel Neil is so right when he calls them unprofessional and inefficient.smiley36

They are the reason Babita couldn't bring restaurant to profit and now they are proving to be a headache to Mini also.smiley36

I dont know un sabko itna stupid kyu dikhaya gaya hai.

Posted: 20 days ago

Simpy is the dumbest. She irritates the **** out of me. She can't even cook properly. She was exaggerating about her toota huya dil during such an important time. Idk how come she was never fired. I would have kicked her out if I were in Mini's place. Naim Bi's was a innocent mistake. She's not careless and usually doesn't make mistakes. Only khurshid miya is tolerable. 

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by Annie_13


Simpy is the dumbest. She irritates the **** out of me. She can't even cook properly. She was exaggerating about her toota huya dil during such an important time. Idk how come she was never fired. I would have kicked her out if I were in Mini's place. Naim Bi's was a innocent mistake. She's not careless and usually doesn't make mistakes. Only khurshid miya is tolerable. 


Right Naeem bi just did an honest mistake. Other wise she is all wise and intelligent. Infact the moat sorted out character of the show.

Khurshid miya is also ok

But that simpy irritates the  hell out of me toosmiley36

I feel sympathy with neil whenever she commits a mistakesmiley37

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by anjali0111



Right Naeem bi just did an honest mistake. Other wise she is all wise and intelligent. Infact the moat sorted out character of the show.

Khurshid miya is also ok

But that simpy irritates the  hell out of me toosmiley36

I feel sympathy with neil whenever she commits a mistakesmiley37


Haha yes smiley36smiley37 just as Neil said inefficient staff smiley37

Posted: 17 days ago

Well I think, with Simpy the creatives are trying to bring a humour element to the show.


Sensible and realistic conversations, which is one of the biggest USP of the show may not click with everyone. So I guess some goofiness and cliche need to be brought in.... akhir TRP ka sawal hai

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by MishtiShona


Well I think, with Simpy the creatives are trying to bring a humour element to the show.


Sensible and realistic conversations, which is one of the biggest USP of the show may not click with everyone. So I guess some goofiness and cliche need to be brought in.... akhir TRP ka sawal hai

May be you are right.

Little goofiness is fine like their practice before her marriage proposal but most of the time she irritates mesmiley36

May be i dont like hersmiley36

Posted: 15 days ago

Coz they all r hired by dimwit babita..so no wonder they r all specially simpy is dum dum dummy..smiley44smiley36..

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by kinu17


Coz they all r hired by dimwit babita..so no wonder they r all specially simpy is dum dum dummy..smiley44smiley36..


Dum dum dummysmiley37smiley37smiley37

  • Page of 1 Go

Patiala Babes 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Babita's Patiala Babes Restaurant - E24 Segment

LoveInAutumn26   113   8235

LoveInAutumn26 113 8235 2 months ago sunaina02
Ajgud 8 860 a month ago Priya204
amrutha131 1 511 1 months ago ZaaraBB
guddi01 2 712 2 months ago guddi01
Bone 5 4097 3 months ago Reshmi.parekh78

Topic Info

  • 7 Replies
  • 830Views

Topic started by anjali0111

Last replied by anjali0111

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP