Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

04.02.2020: Written Update: Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Amber calls out Simi and says ready to learn mouth organ from you. Nia is shocked. Asks you ok? Amber says yes. He says need to learn right away. She says can come from tomorrow. Amber says start right now. He checks for Guneet and says tomorrow. Nia apologizes to Simi. She says it's ok. Kabir asks what happened? The doorbell rings. It's a courier guy with gift for Nia from Randeep. Nia asks Amber if he is ok? He says ok. Amber says so strange, always worried. What do I do. Kabir says impressed by you. Still in game. Amber stares and Kabir leaves. 

Nia rushes to Kabir and thanks him. Kabir points to Randeeps gift. Nia opens it. It's a jersey. Kabir says it read, in memory of our love. Amber notices and asks why gift? Nia says peace offer. Amber says won't spare him. Nia tries to calm him saying had fought. Amber says he had no right to send. Kabir sulks and turns to leave. Nia asks what's the matter. We are just friends. Kabir says I feel bad. I can't change my feelings. Nia says we (Randeep and me) are friends. Kabir says I know. Will be happy for you. Nia asks why behaving strange? Kabir says u are lying to your dad for him. It hurts. He leaves. Nia says nothing like that. 

Amber comes to Randeep and fumes on him for sending gift to Nia. He threatens him. Randeep asks she told u everything? Amber says why not. My daughter. Randeep says wont come near. She told u about LA and message too? Amber is shocked. Amber asks USA? Randeep says didn't intend to misbehave. Amber sends all staff outside. He asks Randeep to leave too. He says don't care about u or ur dad. Stay away from me and my daughter. Amber says ur dad sent u to punish u. U can only build castle in air. Randeep says know what he thinks. Dont wanna prove myself to anyone. 

Anurag is on phone with Guneets mom and invites them. Guneet hesitates. But her mom agrees. She gives phone to Guneet who is quiet. Anurag says job to make her say my name. Guneet says try hard. Anurag says Meeting today. Guneet says yes. Else mom gets attack. Anurag says looking forward and Guneet says me too. Guneets mom blesses her. She takes out saree for Guneet. She decides to message Amber on chat. She thinks to update about meeting in evening but doesn't. 

Amber is driving. He recollects conversation with Nia in USA and Randeep being with her. Recollects questioning Nia about the boy and her lying. 

Part 2

Nia is in a meeting and giving presentation. Amber arrives and asks about Randeep. Kabir notices and rushes. Kabir asks who told you? Amber asks u know? Amber says all know except me know. Kabir leads them to a cabin and ask them to talk. Amber-Nia talk about Randeep. Nia explains. Amber says u won't meet him again. Nia says why? Ur business. Amber says don't care. Nia says that's why din tell. Am not a kid. Amber says why hide? Nia says u din hide? U chat with someone!! U hide too. 

Part 3

Amber stammers. Nia scolds Kabir too. Amber says am dad. Nia says why different rules. Nia says we are dad-daughter. We can't share everything. Nia says came to fight. No apology. Amber sulks and Kabeer says say sorry. Amber says why I say sorry. Nia says see. Kabir says I will say sorry. He teases them and  all hug happily. Amber later asks Guneet on chat if it's wrong to chat?? Guneet says busy. Amber says talk later. 

Precap-- Guneet asks if we meet someone three times can we spend life together? Amber says no violins or lights. Guneet asks then? Guneet turns to look at Amber and screams his name. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainabnaz thumbnail

Amber's  outburst  looks real. Men have double  standards  when it comes to girl's  freedom of choice. They can be frnds  with strangers, but girls  doing it  is unacceptable.  

Niya was friends with  Randeep  in the US because  he was a fellow  Indian, we all know  how  happy we get  when we  encounter  with  a fellow  Indian  on a foreign country. 

Randeep's  childish  behavior  spoiled every thing.whats the  use of asking  him about  the  message.  

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A good episode where I think Nia-Kabir relationship should grow as I see Randeep as an arrogant and childish character who has no respect for others feelings or age by the way he speaks and communicates.  If he wants something he wants to go out and prove that he will get it and hope he doesn’t mess around with Nia as I think he can drop her and break her heart just to prove to her dad that he got what he wanted but now doesn’t want it.

somehow I am not getting good vibes on this guy.

I am fond of Guneet and would be happy to see her settle with Anurag who has a better personality, profession, etiquette and everything a girl would want today.  Amber on the other hand is the opposite and quite an off putting person.  However since the story is also about Amber’s Dulhan I guess we have to accept this as a relationship in the future...

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel like the makers are keeping the show fresh and so won’t go the route of making Dr A or Ambers harmonica teacher out to be bad or fishy 

I think the show is about how someone like Dr Anurag can be the perfect spouse cause he has all the criteria as per society ..looks, good personality, good career etc but it doesn’t mean that two GOOD people will end up with one another ...there has to be something beyond that like chemistry and deep understanding which Dr A and Guneet haven’t developed and I don’t think Guneet feels that spark she is looking for. 

Sometimes is about fit...two good people may not fit together as a couple but maybe more as friends. I think Guneet sees Anurag as such ...a good friend but the romantic aspect is missing.

Same goes with Nia and Kabir ...we see good qualities in both and assume they would fit well together. Nia also doesn’t feel that spark with Kabir but feels something for Randeep. Randeep doesn’t check all the boxes but they can be good together ...or not ...but Nia needs to explore her feelings and see if Randeep is the one or not 

You have to come across different people and personalities in life and sometimes even though they don’t check all the boxes , they can still be the perfect person for you !  I feel like this is where the show is going 

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel like the makers are keeping the show fresh and so won’t go the route of making Dr A or Ambers harmonica teacher out to be bad or fishy 

I think the show is about how someone like Dr Anurag can be the perfect spouse cause he has all the criteria as per society ..looks, good personality, good career etc but it doesn’t mean that two GOOD people will end up with one another ...there has to be something beyond that like chemistry and deep understanding which Dr A and Guneet haven’t developed and I don’t think Guneet feels that spark she is looking for. 

Sometimes is about fit...two good people may not fit together as a couple but maybe more as friends. I think Guneet sees Anurag as such ...a good friend but the romantic aspect is missing.

Same goes with Nia and Kabir ...we see good qualities in both and assume they would fit well together. Nia also doesn’t feel that spark with Kabir but feels something for Randeep. Randeep doesn’t check all the boxes but they can be good together ...or not ...but Nia needs to explore her feelings and see if Randeep is the one or not 

You have to come across different people and personalities in life and sometimes even though they don’t check all the boxes , they can still be the perfect person for you !  I feel like this is where the show is going 

Nicely put! I also have the same feeling about the show. I did not like Randeep and Anurag. I also assumed that Randeep will be shown as shallow person and Anurag would turn out to be douche looking for a mom for his kid😆 Watching Indian shows makes you presume the cliches😆 But till now am happy how they have developed all characters. Only wish now is that they maintain it and not ruin it by turning people negative overnight😆

As you said people can be perfect like Dr Anurag or Kabir( though in Kabirs case I am partial towards him, dont want to see his heart break💔) but still there is that spark or connection thats missing. As Amber said koi Violin ya ghanti nahi bajti bas andar kuchh hota hai aur samajh aa jata hai and both have formed that soulful connection thats beautiful to watch.  

rk28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks you for the update