Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 70| - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

The shaadi fever from the show and mah family, has officially hit my family too😆😆

Mera bhai ki shaadi hai next month!!🥳👏❤️

So I may be active on and off for the next few week.s Super busy and hectic with all the wed preparations in REAL life too😆❤️

I'm so excited that mishbir are FINALLY back together and their shaadi preparations are actually begun. 😃 The REEL excitement is transcending to REAL life with marriage functions of my bro😆👍🏼👏

xx

First off all...a big hug n congratulations to you my dear🤗🤗🤗...

All the best wishes for your amazing future n beautiful next chapter in life🤗🤗🤗....🥳🥳🤗

Paaar humko chood maath Dena ok😭🤗🤗.....

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Ok....I saw the episode again n I actually liked it.....😃

1. They are not making kuhu a vamp overnight.. Her gradual shift has started though

When Nidhi says big Ben wants this function to be grander than yours n kunals.. kuhu is left thinking..

On top she has divorce approaching the same day MishBir marriage is fixed...

I have a hunch.. Kuhu will try n use the divorce.. But this time Kunal will take charge n handle things

Kuhu is unable to see the changes in Kunal.. She's in her own mess.... Where she has no one to speak to n approach to.....

I feel during the functions all will make Mishti feel special except jas n Varsha.....n jas will have a hand in kuhu brainwash not Meenu

2. Meenu had actually changed.. For now..I know many may say she's white washed, kuhu will be shown as Villan n Meenu will be whitewashed

If you ask me

Meenu has asked for forgiveness in ground of all accepting her folly..n that to haath jood ke 🙏🏻

Her own son who's her life doesn't believe her

She'll be stopped from attending that beloved sings marriage..n her son itself wishes n asks her not to be a part of his marriage

Hmm...... Karma has started to show it's effect on big monster😆

2. I know MishBir scene today was a little Dil for many.. But I kinda liked it😳

It was simple

Abhir asks her the three questions and questions why isn't she hugging him😆

Yes the hug was light.. But it was a soothing hug.. a comforting hug.....

After jas goes in.. Mishti again calls him ..sunoo... N hugs him😳..... Feeling thankful that things are little in their favour

She does say that they still have tension all around then but when she sees him all she can do is smile😳

For me MishBir will be handling the future track together..n that's more that enough😳

Even Mishti does not believe big Ben.. 😆N that's a relief.... But then MishBir have a heart of wax.. Which can melt for their loved ones easily

3. Again I loved Mishti badi maa Scene..a big take away from there is... RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T COMPLICATED.. IT'S WE WHO COMPLICATE THEM..... n that's a big fact in reality to... Relationships are complicated by us in many ways..n we dint even realise it.....

So it's definately in our hands how we handle n treat the relationship....

4. Abhir is actually thinking of staying away but he also loves his family😊... Story of most families today......

They want stay together... But situations n things compel them to think otherwise....... Abhir is in the same spot.....

He can't leave his family... But can't trust his mom n risk Mishtis wellbeing🤔... So it'll be interesting to see what he does

Jas ka I've already explained... Why it wasn't out of character for MishBir to sell her forgiveness..😳... She's a mom who never wanted mishti as her son's bride... But was forced into accepting.... Convinced at every stage that things will not go wrong....n then at the alter The bride runs away.... Justifying jas ka fear.... So I think as of now jas ka little OTT hona Banta hai.. But highly it won't last long

Well..I feel about of not good the episode n story isn't bad either😳.....

PSS...* I'm defending so much.. They better give me a good n very romantic MishBir dance soon😡...n not to forget tip tip 😡*😆

N guess what guys

I was actually seeing meine pyar Kiya movie yesterday😃..n today that movie reference came in our show😃

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

First off all...a big hug n congratulations to you my dear🤗🤗🤗...

All the best wishes for your amazing future n beautiful next chapter in life🤗🤗🤗....🥳🥳🤗

Paaar humko chood maath Dena ok😭🤗🤗.....

🤗🤗aww thanks yaar❤️ nahi I can't leave all you guys, especially when mishbir are finally getting married🥳I'll be here celebrating with all you - just may not be online too often.

hehe nothing big change in my life😆. My brother's life is going to change the most (for the better I believe😆) 🤣🤗👏 

I'm now finally getting a sister (-in-law) to continue teasing and annoying my brother🤣

Ab toh Abir ke saath hai rituals... phir bhi Mishti ro kyun rahi hai??!!

Till now, Mishti has not enjoyed any function at all...her own or Kuhu’s. Every time there is something wrong and she is sad 

This is precisely why I didn’t want any functions right now! Wanted very happy MishBir  😣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8K3I88hdwc/

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok....I saw the episode again n I actually liked it.....😃

1. They are not making kuhu a vamp overnight.. Her gradual shift has started though

When Nidhi says big Ben wants this function to be grander than yours n kunals.. kuhu is left thinking..

On top she has divorce approaching the same day MishBir marriage is fixed...

I have a hunch.. Kuhu will try n use the divorce.. But this time Kunal will take charge n handle things

Kuhu is unable to see the changes in Kunal.. She's in her own mess.... Where she has no one to speak to n approach to.....

I feel during the functions all will make Mishti feel special except jas n Varsha.....n jas will have a hand in kuhu brainwash not Meenu

2. Meenu had actually changed.. For now..I know many may say she's white washed, kuhu will be shown as Villan n Meenu will be whitewashed

If you ask me

Meenu has asked for forgiveness in ground of all accepting her folly..n that to haath jood ke 🙏🏻

Her own son who's her life doesn't believe her

She'll be stopped from attending that beloved sings marriage..n her son itself wishes n asks her not to be a part of his marriage

Hmm...... Karma has started to show it's effect on big monster😆

2. I know MishBir scene today was a little Dil for many.. But I kinda liked it😳

It was simple

Abhir asks her the three questions and questions why isn't she hugging him😆

Yes the hug was light.. But it was a soothing hug.. a comforting hug.....

After jas goes in.. Mishti again calls him ..sunoo... N hugs him😳..... Feeling thankful that things are little in their favour

She does say that they still have tension all around then but when she sees him all she can do is smile😳

For me MishBir will be handling the future track together..n that's more that enough😳

Even Mishti does not believe big Ben.. 😆N that's a relief.... But then MishBir have a heart of wax.. Which can melt for their loved ones easily

3. Again I loved Mishti badi maa Scene..a big take away from there is... RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T COMPLICATED.. IT'S WE WHO COMPLICATE THEM..... n that's a big fact in reality to... Relationships are complicated by us in many ways..n we dint even realise it.....

So it's definately in our hands how we handle n treat the relationship....

4. Abhir is actually thinking of staying away but he also loves his family😊... Story of most families today......

They want stay together... But situations n things compel them to think otherwise....... Abhir is in the same spot.....

He can't leave his family... But can't trust his mom n risk Mishtis wellbeing🤔... So it'll be interesting to see what he does

Jas ka I've already explained... Why it wasn't out of character for MishBir to sell her forgiveness..😳... She's a mom who never wanted mishti as her son's bride... But was forced into accepting.... Convinced at every stage that things will not go wrong....n then at the alter The bride runs away.... Justifying jas ka fear.... So I think as of now jas ka little OTT hona Banta hai.. But highly it won't last long

Well..I feel about of not good the episode n story isn't bad either😳.....

PSS...* I'm defending so much.. They better give me a good n very romantic MishBir dance soon😡...n not to forget tip tip 😡*😆

Awesome post cool!👏👍🏼👏 

All your points make complete sense! I agree with them👍🏼🤗

Yet to watch the episode, but will comment my thoughts specifically later.😊

currently writing my review for the last 2 episodes and you've written very similar thoughts to mine. Watching them successively gives a better perspective and analysis is not so emotional.👍🏼

🤗🤗aww thanks yaar❤️ nahi I can't leave all you guys, especially when mishbir are finally getting married🥳I'll be here celebrating with all you - just may not be online too often.

hehe nothing big change in my life😆. My brother's life is going to change the most (for the better I believe😆) 🤣🤗👏 

I'm now finally getting a sister (-in-law) to continue teasing and annoying my brother🤣

😆😆

Hawwttt 🔥🔥

Pic credit: Tinaa 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Ab toh Abir ke saath hai rituals... phir bhi Mishti ro kyun rahi hai??!!

Till now, Mishti has not enjoyed any function at all...her own or Kuhu’s. Every time there is something wrong and she is sad 

This is precisely why I didn’t want any functions right now! Wanted very happy MishBir  😣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8K3I88hdwc/

She's crying because Abhir stopped Meenu from attending the marriage na🤔..

May be she's feeling bad🤔....

No child deserves to get married without the blessings of his/ her parents......

May be Mishti is getting bad for that🤔

Awesome post cool!👏👍🏼👏 

All your points make complete sense! I agree with them👍🏼🤗

Yet to watch the episode, but will comment my thoughts specifically later.😊

currently writing my review for the last 2 episodes and you've written very similar thoughts to mine. Watching them successively gives a better perspective and analysis is not so emotional.👍🏼

Thanks Nandu🤗😃

Glad that our thoughts match😳....

Yes.... The episode was simple.. But I felt it wasn't a filler to🤔