Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey yeh toh mera haal hai 

Aur shaheer drooling ka bhi Sahara hai   😆😆 Ab toh boat bhi ek hi bachi hai mere pass 🤣 

Clearly cashing on actors popularity now...cuz story mein story jaise kuch bacha nahi ..tboda bohot yahan vahan honge saare ...phir shaadi ho jayegi 😆

Chalo good night 🤗🤗

Good night everyone 🤗🤗

Unke dreams ❤️

Yes, drooling is the only thing left now. Jee bharke, jamkar karenge - but uske liye pahle maal dikhao jaldi 😆

Ek hi boat kyun? Kunal bhi toh tha na beech main... ab kya huva? 😆

Bas, aaj jaldi night?

Good night and unke sweet dreams ❤️

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Woh tho Zarur milega itna nautanki ki hai CVs..they know how to cool FD def they will give us mishbir lolipop hum bhi sab kuch bhulkar phirse ready hojayenge agla track keliye🤣

Koi baat nahi... ab toh lollipop bhi chalega Geethu! I am all for it, bring it on 👍🏼😆

Eestory main no dumm 

Lolli ho, phir kaheka gumm

Dumm maro dummm

Mitt jaaye gumm

Bolo shubah shaam

Lollipop Zindabaad

🤣

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

This is for her last show... Rhea looks so so pretty in this. Aisa kuch kyun nahin dete use? 😲

They give her such crude clothes at times in out show 😒

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Ib0LdBbDs/

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Nannu toh gaya ....but I hope after meenu abir conversation,  we will get abir's pov on the entire thing 😆

Yaar when Meenu was crying in temple and asking for forgiveness. I could see Abir melting and then he was also patting her on the back. 🙄🙄

Abir may not believe her but will give 1% chance to his mom 😳😳

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Did they just give Abir an overcoat to wear on top of the saadhu’s Kurtha....🤪😆

Just wondering what happened to BB ‘no limit’ credit card 

I think they spent a lot for all the canceled wedding events so no more budget for our Mishbir lol 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This was my reaction while watching the episode.. in 1 or 2 scenes (emotional) i wanted to laugh.. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bas reaction khatam. 

Kuhu  and jass  ka i can understand they both were angry coz of nannu leaving.. and nishant ne clearly keh diya mene ye kiya wo kiya and Galti bhi meri..but nooo makers have to insert everything forcefully here.. First jabardasti ka meenu ka sab mishti ki wajah se wala negative track, then MU,  then nishmish wedding and now again i hate mishti wala track.. Can i tell makers "  i m bored" wala track chal rha hai Fans ke mind me..  if they dont do anything now all will leave ur show.🤔

Chalo guyss see u all tomm.. *Mishbir Dreamss*❤️

Me chali me chali, dekho mishbir ki gali,

muje roke na koi, me chali me chali

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Koi baat nahi... ab toh lollipop bhi chalega Geethu! I am all for it, bring it on 👍🏼😆

Eestory main no dumm 

Lolli ho, phir kaheka gumm

Dumm maro dummm

Meet jaaye gumm

Bolo shubah shaam

Lollipop Zindabaad

🤣

🤣🤣

kin8 thumbnail

Please give nice clothes to Mish! And What is this hairstyle?! 🤔

She had decent clothes in her last (😆) Sangeet, Mehndi and Haldi. And her hairstyle and jewelry were nice too... she looked LOVELY!

Story ko maro goli, at least give us eye candy Mishti and Abir - hum pet bhar lenge hamara 😆 And while at it, throw in some satisfying romance as our desert to bear MiniBB's antics😛

So true!! I hope they give like catch/fall, hugs, hide&seek type of scenes. Also maybe couple of kisses not just on forehead lol 
Also I liked what she wore for Nishmish Roka and sangit. She looked really cute then.

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Varshuuuu 🤗

Wow, look who we have here today 🥳

Apna show Rinse and Repeat ho gaya hai... ab toh they don't even bother to Lather 🤔

Image result for rinse repeat"

Hahaha  😂 Pali.. True and Sad too..smiley24

On serious note ..It’s sad too that prod house isn’t putting necessary efforts .. it’s going round and round.. let’s hope they bring something good .. hope Once MishBir gets married we can see some better romantic scenes.. pata nahi but yaha romance kam and nafart vale scene jyada milate hai 

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kin8

Yaar when Meenu was crying in temple and asking for forgiveness. I could see Abir melting and then he was also patting her on the back. 🙄🙄

Abir may not believe her but will give 1% chance to his mom 😳😳

this 1% chance is going to get abir and us in trouble in future episode.... Nothing can change her pov...... 😑