04.02.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya is in tears trying to awaken Rudra and says, I love you, please don't leave me alone. She keeps shaking Rudra. Some passersby notice and rush to help. Rudra is rushed to hospital and Maya is pushing his stretcher. She calls for help and wardboy asks to fill papers. She says later but he insists. She threatens him with a scissor and orders to call doc. Rudra is rushed in the OT. Maya watches from outside. She sits on the floor and recalls the entire boat incident and MayRa convo. She prays to save Rudra. She is shaking. 

Wardboy comes and says your patient. Maya rushes to see inside. Bg-Meri adhuri kahani lo dastan ban gai. She looks at Rudra with teary eyes. Maya gets flashback of MayRa moments-office, hand hold, scan machine, kiss, their eyelocks, him making her smile. Maya is in tears and is about to touch his forehead but recollects her past and steps back. She thinks you can't weaken me Rudra. The revenge I wanted for 10years, ur love can't snatch it from me. She turns back. Maya thinks I can't let u burn in the fire that has blackened my soul. Maya comes out of the OT and gives a number to wardboy and says to inform the family, their son is alive. They ask who she is of the patient and she says no one. Maya leaves. 

Maya reaches Ganga ghat for Ganga arti. She says when had hope, u gave mistrust, when had love, gave betrayal. Why you didn't give Rudra then. Why not every cell and beat have Rudras name. Why did you not give Rudra to me 10years ago. When I am at the altar of my hate, why show me path to love. When I am used to darkness why show me light. Why give this love. A love that wants to make my pain his responsibility, me his responsibility. She breaks down. A love that I love. A love that I deserve. I love you. Love you so much that I wanna live. I wanna forget my pain. I love you but not more than my revenge. You can't be in the way of my revenge and nor can I burn u with my hate. We have to separate. Ganga arti going on. Maya prays. Says will end all. Will end my hate, MJ, myself. Rishis death is a burden. Can't bear. 

Next morning, Maya is driving away but Rudra comes and stands in her way. He opens the car door and says running away again? The more you go far, will come closer. Maya says need to leave. Rudra holds her hand and takes her with him. Rudra takes Maya before Shivji murti and says I love you and you love me too. Maya says no. Rudra says lie. He grabs her face passionately and says look in my eyes and say. Maya looks away and stammers. Rudra says if you don't love me why ur breath is faltering or ur heart beats have gone awry. If u don't love me, why save me. I heard all- what you said and didn't. Flashback of Maya saying I love you when Rudra was unconscious. He smiles and kisses her forehead. Bg-Bh title track. 

Rudra says, u said if undecided our path lead us somewhere it's not bad. Ur path brought u in my arms. She turns and he pulls her and says my love is ur limit. Maya says don't love u and tries to move away. Rudra says didn't hold hand to leave. Will give u peace, love is to be fanna. I name my entire life on u. Maya is in tears. Rudra takes the red churni kept near Shivji temple. Rudra says loving u taught me that if u love someone then fill their life with so much passionate color that even the color black fades. He puts red churni on her. 

Part 2

Rudra says today I will color u with my love. My love is ur bond. Today will bind u in a relationship that u can't break it. I brought u here but u have to decide about our new life henceforth. Rudra waits as Maya goes and picks up the diya kept near Shivji murti and lights the wedding havan kund. Maya extends her hand and Rudra takes happily. They start the pheras. Rudra says promise u after today no one will come between us,not even God. Maya says promise to trust u before myself and not let my darkness ever eclipse u Or ur happiness. Rudra says in life no matter how much the darkness, will stand as light before u and support u in happiness or sadness, life or.. Maya covers his mouth. 

Part 3

Maya stops Rudra and covers his lips. Maya walks before Rudra. Maya says we will be together always and I will protect ur love. When death comes ur hand will be in mine. Ur face will be the last face I see. Rudra says promise u that will love ur love and ur hate will be my hate. Ur trust is mine. Ur tears will be mine. Maya says promise u, I will fulfill every promise of love. Rudra says me too. They hug. Maya thinks, but one promise to myself, MJs destruction. With Rudra my love will win and my hate will end with MJs death. Rudras love will be my strength. 

Maya says, l love u. Rudra wipes Mayas tears and says I love u too. Maya says we got married. Maya asks for a wedding gift. Rudra says ask, will give u my life. Maya says want a promise. Will ask u for one thing and U will have to give me without any question or doubt. Rudra takes a few seconds but says promise. 

Precap--- Rudra returns home and says got married to Maya in Rishikesh. He says here's Mrs. Maya Rudra Roy. MJ and all are shocked. Maya says we should take your dads blessings and MayRa bend to touch MJ feet who fumes. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

She tried to kill him a moment back!

Now trying to save him even by killing the male nurse and Doctor!!! 

Psychopath really!😲 Shivering with emotion in the corridor! 

In the end the Doctor may declare that she is a mental patient and will acquit her from punishment!! 

Everything is possible!!! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

A tormented woman's soulsearching thoughts at Ganga Ghat! 

A revelation on one side, a realization from her soul, a tussle between her heart and hate! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Shiv the destroyer on one side and Geetopadesh on another side like advising them to do their Karma, to sustain, to save their love, as a life's emotional triumph or turmoil! 

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This guy has made Maya speechless 

Viswasruti thumbnail

His truthfulness killed her past hate, through that veil spread on her head, he assured her the safe future, a sorrow free life! 

PrashT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

His truthfulness killed her past hate, through that veil spread on her head, he assured her the safe future, a sorrow free life! 

Now it's up-to her to take the opportunity πŸ˜³

Let's see what is her decision and how did she made it.. 

Rudy boy hasn't given her much choice though πŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrashT

Now it's up-to her to take the opportunity πŸ˜³

Let's see what is her decision and how did she made it.. 

Rudy boy hasn't given her much choice though πŸ˜†

He will marry her by keeping her under his mesmerizing spell of words! πŸ˜Š Before she realizes it, she will become Mrs.Rudra!πŸ˜ƒ

PrashT thumbnail

She puts the agni..

Very subtle answer to say yes❀️

Viswasruti thumbnail

TanuπŸ€— wonderful way of giving the written update adding your special poetic style. πŸ‘You artistically painting every scene with colorful words. πŸ˜Š