I wonder Mahira ne kis-kis ki bhains churayi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Be it majority of forum members, or so called “twitter stars” like KRK, everyone is always humiliating and mocking this girl for her voice, appearance, and even her laughter. She is being constantly pitted as the worst thing that has happened to this universe.

You don’t like her. Fine.

You think she doesn’t deserved to cross 1st finale. Fine.

Bash her for her words and actions when they call out for bashing. She gives ample opportunities for that just like the other contestants

But namecalling her constantly for her appearance speaks volumes about the people who do namecall. 

Our society is really in the pits.

Now I am just counting seconds before this post is locked or I get a warning.

Edited by Bang-bang - 4 years ago

Yeah, I do agree with this. Criticise her but I can see people blame her for everything even if she is not involved. And to be honest, most of the celebrities are doing that too on social media . She is a contestant. She is locked there, if she does the same outside the show, then, that's different. Even the housemates don't show this hatred as much other are showing. Making fun of her pimples and body shaming her. People have gone so much far with hate. I don't like her too but mostly people have a herd mentality. They start bashing one and everyone start doing it. I remember, when Hina was bashed in her season, every person on SM started bashing her. Whole TV industry went against her despite she was a popular face already. It's easier to bash Mahira as she is new. She has become punching bag of everyone. 

Agree even i personally  asked some people  that the plastic surgery  thing was going over . 

Bains toh nh par Dimaag ka dahi zaroor kia hai Aur hamare Brain cells and not to forget the pain we have to endure because of her voice and of course that face 😃 

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

Yeah, I do agree with this. Criticise her but I can see people blame her for everything even if she is not involved. And to be honest, most of the celebrities are doing that too on social media . She is a contestant. She is locked there, if she does the same outside the show, then, that's different. Even the housemates don't show this hatred as much other are showing. Making fun of her pimples and body shaming her. People have gone so much far with hate. I don't like her too but mostly people have a herd mentality. They start bashing one and everyone start doing it. I remember, when Hina was bashed in her season, every person on SM started bashing her. Whole TV industry went against her despite she was a popular face already. It's easier to bash Mahira as she is new. She has become punching bag of everyone. 

People these days get pleasure from putting down people, even without any reason. They get some sorta kick by thrashing other people and regardless to say always look for soft targets. This is the SHAMEFUL TRUTH of our society 🤢

Originally posted by Anastasia69

Bains toh nh par Dimaag ka dahi zaroor kia hai Aur hamare Brain cells and not to forget the pain we have to endure because of her voice and of course that face 😃 

God bless you