Kundali Bhagya

How Sherlyn and Mahira can continue scheming?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I believe the only way for them to stay long and strong and coming up with all kinds of nasty schemes for good guys two things have to happen 1. Sherlyn abortion 2. Mahira takes back her case. If they stretch it simply breaks and it will not be in their favor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I believe the only way for them to stay long and strong and coming up with all kinds of nasty schemes for good guys two things have to happen 1. Sherlyn abortion 2. Mahira takes back her case. If they stretch it simply breaks and it will not be in their favor.

I won't say Mahira is not evil enough, but she isn't smart enough... Sherlyn n Prithvi knew what these people are made up of.. what they feel.. how they react... and that's why they could manipulate everyone.. Mahira lives in her own bubble and just want to marry karan and want everyone to adore her.. i keep feeling she won't last very long (but i have been feeling this for very long ðŸ˜†)

Someday when writer will run out of something absolutely nonsense to do, sherlyn's pregnancy will matter again..

"stay long and strong" - i am ready to see her exposed.. 2 years already ðŸ˜³