Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rohit Shetty wants to remake "Bad Boys"

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Filmmaker Rohit Shetty harbours dream of remaking the popular Hollywood franchise “Bad Boys” in Bollywood and even has his wishlist stars in his mind.

” ‘Bad Boys’ is one of my favourite franchise. The chemistry between Will Smith and Martin Lawrence (is amazing). In 2011, I met people at Sony Pictures Entertainment and wanted to remake the film but then I went on to make my own cop world."

“When Sony approached me to be associated with the film, I was like ‘let’s do it’, just because it is something I relate to, it is something that I am making. I didn’t have time but still did it and we pulled it. ‘Bad Boys’ is a big franchise. I was a bit worried too that it should not go wrong as a brand. It was a big responsibility and luckily everything did fell in place,” he added.

Will the movie get a Bollywood remake? “It will be (remade) for sure. The moment I say that who should be the ‘Bad Boys’ in Bollywood, it will go viral that ‘I am making a film with them’ and I will be in a mess. So, I know who the ‘Bad Boys’ are but I don’t want to disclose it right now,” said the filmmaker.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Isne kabhi zindagi mein koi original movie banayi bhi hai yeah saare remake?