Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Mujhe nahin banna kisi aur ke liye important, siva Anurag ke liye

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna has made herself clear about what she wants & wishes through these lines. And today's episode plus the pregnancy revelation scene clearly shows how much she enjoys seeing Anurag pampering and caring for her. If the first Komo track made her realise that Anurag can go to any extent to keep her happy, the last track made her realise that only Anurag can give her the happiness she yearns for. And that is why, inspite of all the hurdles & insults she has to bear from her family & society, Prerna is still sticking onto Anurag. And on top of it, just like Anu, she too now believes that AnuPre has Durga maa's aashirwaad and so, come what may, no force will be able to separate them. Let's wait & watch to see whether the upcoming episodes is going to give AnuPre an interval from kasautiis or whether they will continue having Kasautiis in the form of Viraj/Komo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How did I miss such a beautiful post? 😊 Thank you Grace!

These lines spoken by Prerna "I only want to be important to Anurag"  were the best lines by her in the last track when she was married to Bajaj!   We finally had hope that the mute, robotic, loyal wife she had suddenly become, was still Anurag's Prerna!  There was finally hope in that miserable track!

It was such a relief to hear her say that and put an end to her miserable marriage to Bajaj. The audience was sick of her pretending and faking it.  Fortunately, Bajaj is now just a footnote in history. 

And Prerna now longer fakes it. She wants her  Anurag back. I want to see her pro-actively go after him. Expose Komo and tell Viraj to back off. She is all about Anurag, only about Anurag.  ❤️Now show us the real soulmate connection and get him back! 

Their divine soulmate connection is what has me glued to this show! ❤️ How gorgeous is their love? AnuPre forever!

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

How did I miss such a beautiful post? 😊 Thank you Grace!

These lines spoken by Prerna "I only want to be important to Anurag"  were the best lines by her in the last track when she was married to Bajaj!   We finally had hope that the mute, robotic, loyal wife she had suddenly become, was still Anurag's Prerna!  There was finally hope in that miserable track!

It was such a relief to hear her say that and put an end to her miserable marriage to Bajaj. The audience was sick of her pretending and faking it.  Fortunately, Bajaj is now just a footnote in history. 

And Prerna now longer fakes it. She wants her  Anurag back. I want to see her pro-actively go after him. Expose Komo and tell Viraj to back off. She is all about Anurag, only about Anurag.  ❤️Now show us the real soulmate connection and get him back! 

Their divine soulmate connection is what has me glued to this show! ❤️ How gorgeous is their love? AnuPre forever!

Thank you Pinot for your nice words.

Bold - I don't know about the soulmate part. Because, the day EK insulted the purity of that dhaga by making Anu to break it, I started hating the word soulmate. But yes, I will agree on the divine connection, which is more of an emotional connection on the spiritual level, on which I have made a new post today.