Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Sujoy and Pari will get married and thn happy end for both couples. Sujoy somewhere Sense that thr is something special btwn Pari and Yogi but m sure Writer is not in mood to unite yori ....he is busy in glorifying Gunjan .... sympathy queen 

Next track is chacha death by chuhan and Yogi in jail and Sujoy taking his case just for Pari and I think chuhan track will end with ths case coz he is murderer now...

Gunjan getting her voice back is just a random track I guess coz Shiv said they will go for treatment after delivery so once baby is born. 

Sujoy is practical guy ...it's not gonna easy for him to accept Yogi and Pari relationship. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Show is going to end in March... So for there sake and our they should go with pari marrying sujoy and yogi and gunjan having baby ... No yori plz.. 

I think the show should end with like this.

I have really gotten to like Sujoy and the person he is, he is modern guy but so good at heart and intelligent. He has picked up on things. 

Also i think he does not want to be like what his sister had to go through or a marriage ending in divorce. 

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Sujoy is practical guy ...it's not gonna easy for him to accept Yogi and Pari relationship. 

I can see that, esp if it the wedding goes ahead

I dont mind angst and then falling in love after marriage. cos Pari does need to move on and she has a great guy. But i hope the show, also does show more of Sujoy and Pari one to one scenes, not just Yogi pov and the family altogether with them

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What really gets me is that the writer is absolutely aware of how ridiculous the story has become. He has Yogi sitting alone contemplating what a messed up person he is, and how not even he knows who he is anymore. Pari tells Rani that Sujoy isn't some replacement version of Yogi and relationships aren't made like that. But writer made sure to add in that Gunjan is blameless, like always.

If even writer knows it's BS, why are they doing this? For the TRP aunties? Sorry, they aren't watching either. TRP has been more or less the same since the beginning. 

I hate that they're playing with the viewers like this, because even now somewhere in my heart I have a soft corner for YoRi. Just when I think I've moved on, they pull this c**p.