New entry for Pari - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

It's just a joke... I probably heard it on an ad so that's why I associated name with vamp. Anyway, I was more making fun of writer's bizarre storylines. No offense to the actress entering the show. I just don't know if writer will be able to justify her character being there as he's barely able to justify his existing characters. 

🤣
@ bold

The writer himself has lost his marbles n forgot the whole storyline n making it like a laughing stock n lost the count that how many characters he has to butcher..🤣

Kaahe ka justify he only knows one thing n that is to butcher a positive character and make it so annoying that fans run away from watching the show..

OK.. So after so long I watched Thursday's and Friday's episode back to back (skipping some parts.. Mohona is the new guy's older sister...they made them meet each other the same way as yogi Pari.. His car and her scooty bump into each other..they fight.. And later realized that he was the guy seeing her for rishta.and keeps teasing and hinting at her being the one who hit him while she tries to get him to keep quiet about it. He seems like a nice guy though.. Sister also.. 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago

Karan Gidwani played NK in Iss Pyar to Kya Naam Doon? As well as in Diya aur Baati as the youngest brother. He does act well.

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Hello my dearos..🤗I missed you all alot..

Just checked this thread and thank god Pari will finally get someone new in her life.
She deserves much better than Yogi..

Yogi and gunjan both deserves each other as nothing can change in their moral character..😡

The actor entering the show his name is Karan Goddwani..Not Karan Jotwani..😆

Both Karan’s surname made all of us confused..🤣

Chill guys I have seen him in all goodie goodie roles i mean good boy positive roles. Hope he brings much more happiness in Pari’s life which she actually deserves..

Writer is a dumb**s .. I don’t have any high hopes from him at all..🤬 as he is giving entry to a new girl character too named Mohona.. don’t know who she is.. the actress was last seen in the same writer’s show NM on other channel which is going to go off air this week.

Hope he gives proper characterization and good story for Pari and the new guy. N don’t make him a dummy who just came for few episodes and left doing nothing..

Based on a snippet of next week. Pari still loves Yogi and clearly he does too. She is going ahead with Sujoy when her heart still lies with Yogi. Sujoy knows this now as well and his reaction was good. All of you guys want Pari to settle with Sujoy but its not as easy as we think. Sujoy is a great guy for sure, but he shouldn't have to get with someone (Pari) who is hanged up on someone else. 

This drama is becoming unpredictable with every episode. Lets look at every major plot/track that is currently in IIM: 

Pradeep Chauhan - Out for Revenge = Kills Gunjan?

Gunjan's desire to sing - Gunjan getting her voice back destroys the core foundation in which the relationship with Yogi was built. 

Creepy Chacha - which ties into Pradeep Chauhan as of the latest Precap, also recealing Pari's love for Yogi to Sujoy which strains their yet to be formed relationship (weak foundation). Death of chacha leads to Yogi being framed. 

Gunjan <- Yogi & Pari -> Sujoy - A very complex situation in which YoRi's bond is still strong and noticeable to all. Sujoy will marry Pari but he'll know her past and the wedding will be similar to when Yogi married Gunjan out of anger (Sujoy will have difficulty with trust and Pari will still love Yogi). Having taken Pari's place, Gunjan is reminded that she doesn't belong with the Shrivastavs and frankly she doesn't. Her relationship with Yogi is still one-sided and she knows it. Gunjan will choose her voice over Yogi, if neccessary. 

Now taking these four major points into mind, I see the story honestly ending with Gunjan getting her voice back then being murdered by Pradeep whilst simultaneously Pari marries Sujoy. Then Yogi falls into despair and Sujoy lets Pari go back to Yogi. I can see where the writer is taking this, and its back to YoRi, though we all wanted a shortcut and he however had a whole absurd story full of twists, loops and plot holes to tell. 

For me this Story finished the day Yogi put a ring on Pari's finger. Perhaps I need to write fanfic starting from here. 🤷‍♂️

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Karan Gidwani played NK in Iss Pyar to Kya Naam Doon? As well as in Diya aur Baati as the youngest brother. He does act well.

i liked nk...he will look good with pari

Originally posted by Mr-YK

Based on a snippet of next week. Pari still loves Yogi and clearly he does too. She is going ahead with Sujoy when her heart still lies with Yogi. Sujoy knows this now as well and his reaction was good. All of you guys want Pari to settle with Sujoy but its not as easy as we think. Sujoy is a great guy for sure, but he shouldn't have to get with someone (Pari) who is hanged up on someone else. 

This drama is becoming unpredictable with every episode. Lets look at every major plot/track that is currently in IIM: 

Pradeep Chauhan - Out for Revenge = Kills Gunjan?

Gunjan's desire to sing - Gunjan getting her voice back destroys the core foundation in which the relationship with Yogi was built. 

Creepy Chacha - which ties into Pradeep Chauhan as of the latest Precap, also recealing Pari's love for Yogi to Sujoy which strains their yet to be formed relationship (weak foundation). Death of chacha leads to Yogi being framed. 

Gunjan <- Yogi & Pari -> Sujoy - A very complex situation in which YoRi's bond is still strong and noticeable to all. Sujoy will marry Pari but he'll know her past and the wedding will be similar to when Yogi married Gunjan out of anger (Sujoy will have difficulty with trust and Pari will still love Yogi). Having taken Pari's place, Gunjan is reminded that she doesn't belong with the Shrivastavs and frankly she doesn't. Her relationship with Yogi is still one-sided and she knows it. Gunjan will choose her voice over Yogi, if neccessary. 

Now taking these four major points into mind, I see the story honestly ending with Gunjan getting her voice back then being murdered by Pradeep whilst simultaneously Pari marries Sujoy. Then Yogi falls into despair and Sujoy lets Pari go back to Yogi. I can see where the writer is taking this, and its back to YoRi, though we all wanted a shortcut and he however had a whole absurd story full of twists, loops and plot holes to tell. 

For me this Story finished the day Yogi put a ring on Pari's finger. Perhaps I need to write fanfic starting from here. 🤷‍♂️

Honestly, I'm very confused by Yogi. Pari I know still has feelings for Yogi, she is the only one who shows feelings like a human being. She doesn't just get over love, whether it's romantic or familial (can't say the same for the rest). That's why she's still with this crazy family who hurts her on a daily basis. Sometimes writer will show Yogi like he is completely over Pari and happy with Gunjan, but sometimes he will show that he still cares for Pari, as more than a friend. Like today, there was no need for Yogi to rush to Pari like that, for such a small injury. Either he has somehow perfected acting happy with Gunjan (similar to how he used to act happy in front of his family so they wouldn't know his true feelings) or he really is a flipper who can't be loyal to anyone... The first is really a stretch, even Yogi can't be that good, or we underestimated his devotion to Pari, in fulfilling her wish for him to keep his family together. The only way Pari could move on is if she truly believed Yogi had moved on. Maybe Yogi wants Pari to get a better guy than him, that's why he's doing this, and he's so enthusiastic about Sujoy (who seems similar to Yogi with the bonus that he's rich). If YoGun happy family is truly a ruse, it's a big betrayal for Gunjan, especially now that she's pregnant. I know no one cares for Gujan, but just from a humanity perspective no one is deserving of that... and I have doubts that the writer will do that to her when he is constantly glorifying her. Unless the aim was to make her do the ultimate self-sacrifice. If writer pulls off such a twist I will be amazed, even if it's a huge stretch. As for possibility that Yogi is just a flipper, I don't know, I don't think they'd do that to the main protagonist. The third possibility is that they are just stringing along YoRi viewers for the TRPs, and there's no intention to bring it to fruition. I'm just so confused. I thought serial would be predictable from this point, but now there's a lot of elements. 

Show is going to end in March... So for there sake and our they should go with pari marrying sujoy and yogi and gunjan having baby ... No yori plz.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Show is going to end in March... So for there sake and our they should go with pari marrying sujoy and yogi and gunjan having baby ... No yori plz.. 

i agree...but is ending confirmed?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

i agree...but is ending confirmed?

earlier  news come that salman khan show was going to get replace this show in March so I am assuming that show will really end  Frankly there is nothing to show now ..It's has reached it limit... 

but there is no news now of the salman show so i feel it got postponed