atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode highlighted the kashmakash faced by Guneet and Amber 

It was fab..the episode I am talking about ..the 3rdFeb episode ..it was very well acted 

Both Varun and Sweta acted out the emotions through the chat in apps and just their faces 

The slight hesitation in writing down the facts the backtracking of what we want to convey and what we convey, the difference 

It was very real,when we chat with someone mostly because we have to maintain a distance it becomes almost a norm to keep backtracking to what we may want to write and what we actually write 

And although Amber and Guneet feel they have a connection ,Amber doesn't want to meet in real life because he is scared , scared that he may not match up to the expectations and scared of having a new connection something which most of relate to and it was so well done ..very beautiful scene , the whole episode kind of resonated with me 

And kudos to styling department of the show the costumes of Guneet are so spot on , beautiful dresses and suits , simple sober but elegant 

The show is progressing at a lightenindn g pace. I am infinitely more interested in Guneet and Amber's story rather than the other triangle ,however as the precap shows maybe tomorrow we'll be concentrating only on Nia love triangle 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love Guneet’s styling - complements Shweta’s statuesque figure & beauty nicely. It is also simple & realistic, exactly what working Indian women (with good taste!) wear daily.

I like Niya’s styling too - v millennial, stylish, complementing her professional environment.

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bana

I love Guneet’s styling - complements Shweta’s statuesque figure & beauty nicely. It is also simple & realistic, exactly what working Indian women (with good taste!) wear daily.

I like Niya’s styling too - v millennial, stylish, complementing her professional environment.

Totally agree. Both ways of dressing are so real and identifiable. Both of them carry off their clothes very well.

Such a palate cleanser from masses of jewellery, heavy sarees, tons of make up etc. If we are going to see A and G getting married I sincerely hope we are spared sindoor, mangalsutra and ghastly sarees...the ITV dressing template for married women smiley36