Is Pavitra Rishta going to repeat here?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it me or anyone else is with me that PR is going to repeat here as well. I believe Rhea will somehow emotionally blackmail and marry Ranbir, just like Ovi did in PR. Hope Prachi does not get pregnant like Purvi did in PR.

Nah.... in fact I don't even think there will be marriage amongst new gen shown for a long time. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Nah.... in fact I don't even think there will be marriage amongst new gen shown for a long time. 

Yeah,it is still shown that they are in college and in their 20s.

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

Is it me or anyone else is with me that PR is going to repeat here as well. I believe Rhea will somehow emotionally blackmail and marry Ranbir, just like Ovi did in PR. Hope Prachi does not get pregnant like Purvi did in PR.

Everyone is afraid that this will turn out to be like PR. But really no one knows and especially in the case of Pranbir CVs seem to be very unpredictable. But, I don't  think Prachi will be pregnant. Clearly  she is  very different  from Purvi. First of all she doesn't even let anyone touch her and she has her clear values which she doesn't even change even when Pragya tells her. So I cannot see Prachi being pregnant  at all.

No but I want  Prachi and Ranbir to get married as soon as possible😆

Originally posted by mala06

No but I want  Prachi and Ranbir to get married as soon as possible😆

I know me too. But one thing for sure is, pranbir pregnancy track before marriage will not happen as like you said pranbir's characters are di different from arjun and purvi in that both pranbir are very clear and strong on boundaries and limits they set for themselves. Arjun and purvi weren't like that. 

I know me too. But one thing for sure is, pranbir pregnancy track before marriage will not happen as like you said pranbir's characters are di different from arjun and purvi in that both pranbir are very clear and strong on boundaries and limits they set for themselves. Arjun and purvi weren't like that. 

Yeah. I am sure about it.

Yes I feel it’s going PR way. But without any pregnancy track.

Prachi May get to know Rhea is her sister and and Rhea gets a chance to blackmail to marry Ranbir. Aliya will be supporting Rhea and come up with more cunning plans.

Originally posted by poiu123

Yes I feel it’s going PR way. But without any pregnancy track.

Prachi May get to know Rhea is her sister and and Rhea gets a chance to blackmail to marry Ranbir. Aliya will be supporting Rhea and come up with more cunning plans.

Yeah I believe strongly one way or other, they will show Ranbir marrying Rhea... How exactly that happens we have to wait and see. This has the doom and gloom of latter Pavitra Rishta written all over it.