Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Both of them are overrated AF. But I have to respect Vivian's choice of doing a Shakti. Rarely something seen on regressive ITV. While this guy keeps blabbering on about how problematic his character was in IshqBaaz yet basked in the glory of it when it became famous and gave him an iota of relevance. Shut the eff up. 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Both of them are overrated AF. But I have to respect Vivian's choice of doing a Shakti. Rarely something seen on regressive ITV. While this guy keeps blabbering on about how problematic his character was in IshqBaaz yet basked in the glory of it when it became famous and gave him an iota of relevance. Shut the eff up. 

Shakti se Yaad Aya his forced Punjabi accent was a huge turn off..

Same goes to Nakul he tries so hard to ape Koiil Gaya HR

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Shakti se Yaad Aya his forced Punjabi accent was a huge turn off..

Same goes to Nakul he tries so hard to ape Koiil Gaya HR

True. I can't take either of them seriously as actors. They are more like stars. There are plenty of good TV actors out there. I've recently discovered Vikram Singh Chauhan and i was floored. That's an actor! So natural. 

With Vivian, am just glad he signed that show because his fanbase is huge and no matter how good a show is,am sure that helped give it an extra edge to success. Also he really didn't have to do something that risky at all esp when TV actors are always maintaining an image but he did and I have to applaud him for it regardless. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He himself is the most over rated ITV actor.. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

He himself is the most over rated ITV actor.. 

Totally agree with you. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

True. I can't take either of them seriously as actors. They are more like stars. There are plenty of good TV actors out there. I've recently discovered Vikram Singh Chauhan and i was floored. That's an actor! So natural. 

With Vivian, am just glad he signed that show because his fanbase is huge and no matter how good a show is,am sure that helped give it an extra edge to success. Also he really didn't have to do something that risky at all esp when TV actors are always maintaining an image but he did and I have to applaud him for it regardless. 

Vikram.is an amazing actor when I saw him in QH I was not impressed but then came EDT he ate namik alive..

The way he played vyom was ❤️ his good in jinn too but the show itself lost the plot with extension and unnecessary drag 🤢

@BOLD 👍🏼