Blooper? Or what

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I was watching the episodes n the scene when dev sees his cousins, why was that guy with glasses standing n dev didnt notice him? Hes on the wheelchair in front of the family all the time, if im not wrong?? (sorry i forgot his name)

Originally posted by Miss_Random

I was watching the episodes n the scene when dev sees his cousins, why was that guy with glasses standing n dev didnt notice him? Hes on the wheelchair in front of the family all the time, if im not wrong?? (sorry i forgot his name)

His character name is manas and he was supposed to dead by now but ekta make him survive. Manyata did kill him but he survived I think maker now give that duty to brinda lolz.i want brinda to kill him first then rest of cousin and then start those oldie criminal. 

Yeah i know but i mean that scene, how come dev didnt say anything as actually he was standing n not in his wheelchair

Originally posted by Miss_Random

Yeah i know but i mean that scene, how come dev didnt say anything as actually he was standing n not in his wheelchair

Are forgot that tym his only aim was how to get married to brinda lol.usne aur kuch na dekha na socha 🤭🤭🤭🤭.dekha nehi shadi ke waqt woh kaise staring at his biwi🤪🤪🤪.