Bigg Boss 13

Poor Asim is so fragile.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Poor Asim can't wash utensils despite spending time in gym 24*7. He can lift Himanshi up (he has back injury too 😆) within a second but bechara can't do dishes cause of his non-existent injury ðŸ˜­ cause he can't even lift dumbbell which is a clear lie but Rashami despite having proper injury & fracture in hand readily accepted to wash utensils. ðŸ˜†

He keeps exposing his fakeness on a daily basis! 

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

nice post. rash true winner with golden heart .

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everyone fights over duties. Rashami too fought quite a bit this week with Shukla over him assigning her dish washing duties and didn’t accept the duty readily because of her injury which was justified. She herself admitted that because of her injury she used to do the work ‘upar upar se and Asim did the rest’. Everyone fights over duties and if they have an injury it is their right and we can’t judge their injuries from outside the house. 
Funny how we never see Paras, Mahira or Shukla doing dishes.

Also he lifted Himanshi when she had fainted and was not lifting her for hours so doing dishes for quite a while and lifting someone up when they are hurt are two very different things. 

Also you are giving someone else a run for their money with your daily anti Asim posts. Shukla is forgiven for constant character assassination and what not but Asim can’t be forgiven for one thing that is small is comparison to all that. You do you though buddy. 

Edited by Janedonayaar - 4 years ago
Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm. So shukla can push people so hard but can’t do a single duty. 

Mahira can hold Rashmi so tight like a hulk but can’t do bartan.

Asim does gym doesn’t mean he has do all the duties. 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Janedonayaar

Everyone fights over duties. Rashami too fought quite a bit this week with Shukla over him assigning her dish washing duties and didn’t accept the duty readily because of her injury which was justified. She herself admitted that because of her injury she used to do the work ‘upar upar se and Asim did the rest’. Everyone fights over duties and if they have an injury it is their right and we can’t judge their injuries from outside the house. 
Funny how we never see Paras, Mahira or Shukla doing dishes.

Also he lifted Himanshi when she had fainted and was not lifting her for hours so doing dishes for quite a while and lifting someone up when they are hurt are two very different things. 

Also you are giving someone else a run for their money with your daily anti Asim posts. Shukla is forgiven for constant character assassination and what not but Asim can’t be forgiven for one thing that is small is comparison to all that. You do you though buddy. 

ok if you say so ðŸ˜†

do what?

not forgiven. he's not disturbing Rash anymore so idc about him. I've had hated him for whole season now I hate Asim cause I hate backstabber and ungrateful people more than anyone ðŸ˜³

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ERA.

It's like daily one person is assign to do max anti asim posts

I'm trying to keep it balanced on the forum since forum has become way too one-sided with Asim worship & Siddharth hate club. 

So I had to take the initiative like Asim fans are assigned to hate on Siddharth on a daily basis. ðŸ˜†

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Some people have irrational hatred for Asim so you can’t reason with them so I usually ignore these posts. Only reason I commented on this one was because of the false statements.

it's not false 😂

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

ok if you say so ðŸ˜†

do what?

not forgiven. he's not disturbing Rash anymore so idc about him. I've had hated him for whole season now I hate Asim cause I hate backstabber and ungrateful people more than anyone ðŸ˜³

He told Rashami that whatever he said in the video he says to her face too. He was over zealous in his defence and did seem ungrateful while defending Himanshi but that was for all of 5 minutes. I hope he redeems himself and make amends with Rashami but it was not the earth shattering mistake that everyone is making it out to be and does not him a backstabber.

Lololol did you actually seriously just try to say that Shukla is a grateful person? Also calling his injury fake and saying that someone else readily accepted the duty when they too had justifiably fought against dish washing duty were false statements.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

He told Rashami that whatever he said in the video he says to her face too. He was over zealous in his defence and did seem ungrateful while defending Himanshi but that was for all of 5 minutes. I hope he redeems himself and make amends with Rashami but it was not the earth shattering mistake that everyone is making it out to be and does not him a backstabber.

Lololol did you actually seriously just try to say that Shukla is a grateful person? Also calling his injury fake and saying that someone else readily accepted the duty when they too had justifiably fought against dish washing duty were false statements.

It was for her fans. Asim fans ripped Rashmi apart on Twitter during the horse task which wasn't even bitching session. He is unapologetic about it. So I don't see any scope of redemption.

I didn't imply that. Don't put your words in my mouth. Rash didn't want to back then cause of Devo. She never shied away from her duty. 

I'm over that Shukla hate phase now. Why should I continue to hate someone when the rivalry is over from both sides. Rashmi has put an end for her own peace of mind.

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Poor Asim can't wash utensils despite spending time in gym 24*7. He can lift Himanshi up within a second but bechara can't do dishes cause of his non-existent injury ðŸ˜­ cause he can't even lift dumbbell which is a clear lie but Rashami despite having proper injury & fracture in hand readily accepted to wash utensils. ðŸ˜†

He keeps exposing his fakeness on a daily basis! 

How is he fake if he is not washing utensils. He does housework. Sid koi kam nahin karta toh woh fake hain.