Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2020 - Page 7

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

get used to it. Next few weeks are going to be the same, unless CVs are going to pleasantly surprise us, the chances of which are very very slim

I dont think so abhi... i strongly feel all this is leading to mishbir eloping all this is to justify that only... see naa 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true yaar it was not interesting but i seriously got kuku post shaadi vibes and this feels so better than what we got after leap.. 🤣

haha he wants to have a long walk to london i think... i was seriously shocked seeing segment itself yaar didnt they plan a proper goodbye why from temple itself now that too gone... middle of road goodbye... 🤣 poor vatty yaar.. 

Also did you see  Kuhu got in the car with him and his mom still stuck around at the temple. 😂😂😂

I liked vattyboy, I wish he got proper bye at least. Or he could have stuck around till Mishbir wedding. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Agrata23

@bold they tried with all new entrant they terribly failed and now they have decided to go back to square 1..its irritating yaar..is mishbir shaddi is the plot line nothing else🤬

always it is... Did you have doubt in this?

Firstly, it's difficult for the leads to get married.

Secondly, if they get married, difficult to live together after married with family politics on

Thirdly, if they manage to stick together with their trust intact, they will be sent out of the house because of their family problems

Fourthly, realisation and return back to home

Back to step 2- step 4. If the loop escapes

Fifthly, baby drama

Then loop to step 2-step4

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

DIyu 🤗🤗

I had lot of people over at my house yesterday for SuperBowl... kal miss ho gaya LU...

Aaj toh sacchi dimaag ka dahi ban gaya hai!

We are back to where we started 

Pali 🤗

ohh ok ok dear hope you enjoyed... 

haha Pali i too didnt like the episode but think of it naa this is much better than baba n leap track yaar.. after kuku shaadi time is much better and now we are getting that only... familiar vamps n mishbir together getting over all that is much better than all this seriously... 😆 

yes yes from start... but actually i'm happy this all will lead to mishbir live alone and this is much better than what we saw all these days over drama, shaadi and all.. 

this is a far stretched hope. Will be glad if it's fulfilled, if not get ready for the next drama.

Someone ask Abir to shift NGO base to another city or village bhi chalega. If not shift base, open another branch in another place Yaar, let them both work in that. That way, Mishti will not be the reason for everything happening 🤦

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't I can't🤣Wholesale Flipper episode🤣

Sab ke sab ne maari palti......back 2 square 1🤣

1. Flipper 1 - Nannu back to his original form....confessed everything...but didn't confess he was acting drunk😆Par usne boldiya ki mishbir ki shaadi karvaado🤣

2. Flipper 2 - Meenakshi Rajvansh who was making faces whole throughout suddenly decided she should ask for mishti's hand in marriage🤣Good Joke👍🏼

3. Flipper 3 - Kuhu who takes the trophy for sabse bada flipper🤣🤣Back to I hate mishti rant.🤣Par kis wajah se patah nahi.......She was the one who wanted her brother not to be in a onesided love🤣 aaj toh kunal ko bhi dara diya with her vamp avatar🤣🤣

She beat Meenakshi Rajvansh in the palti dept.

Precap: 

4. Flipper 4 &5 : Jasmeet soon to be followed by Varsha. Back to their ghar thodne waali rant and kuhu jhetrani thing🤣🤣chalo no surprises there.

Sorry !!only saving graces were mishbir and BP and BM .

Okay there was cute scene of Kunal and Parual massi hug which was very cute❤️

Thank you Naina for the updates and suta for the thread🤗

Miniiiiiiiiiii

🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 ROFL for 4 Flippers 😆

No one takes Meenu and her antics seriously, so whatever 

Nannu is leaving, so who cares 🤔

We are back to Jas+Varsha+Kuhu hating Mishti again smiley20smiley21

Palti pe Palti 

Palti pe Palti

Image result for tarikh pe tarikh"

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

🤗Exactly Diyaaaa🤗

I will take the irritating trio over Baba and the Nannu track. Atleast mishbir will be together. So I dnt mind watching the wholesale villains.

But Kuhu ka flipping was senseless.......they just destroyed her character arc. Now she is starting to sound like a mental patient😆😆

I think mental sickness runs in the family.....Kuhu and Nannu seems similar in their thought process and illogical hatred.

Haan ....they all came back to original form so mishbir could run away and get married. Even I think the same. I thought BP will be like K3G bauji but he came back to his original form. They are now going to run the show with the trio and Meenu.

Kunal is still in I love my bhai mode......except this time he is supporting misbir🤣Iska kuch nahi ho sakta.....He is taking Kuhu for granted.....and he is going to get a shock from this vamp Kuhu🤣

This drama is anyday better than baba and leapshow is starting to look familiar😆

Miniiiiii hifi only we two are excited and feeling this yaar.. 😆🤗

same these 3 along with bb are much much better anyday now i can feel show is back to its form 🤣🤣

haha today i felt it yaar kuhu n nanchak are so similar... see kuhu always thinking of competing with mishti and nannu with abir... but nannu is little mature he understood n bcoz of his exit he got a clean chit but kuhu poor girl again flipping.... actually until mishti stays away from family she is all ok ok else she has this i hate you mishti attitude... actually i totally understand kuhu n she is more interesting now... 

haha BP is back thank god he got the gradual realization of what he did with mishti n where he went wrong but his worry is also right i think like vaishu's story mishbir can get bp/bm permission n inform rjv that they dont trust meenu n elope... maybe keep kunal with them during shaadi poor boy is so excited for bhai wedding 🤣

Kunal needs more jatka from vamp kuhu yaar else he will go in rounds only 🤣 i dont even know when he is gonna think of his divorce 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hifi mini i thought the same now comes the actual fun yes these are the same people 🤣🤣 i can feel the old show now yaar these trio threat is much better than new entry drama yaar be it baba or nannu they ruin it totally for them n us... 😆

i hope kunal soon realizes before its too late... haillllaaa what if kuhu says about her divorce to varsha n jas 😆

kaveri said in an interview before itself yaar they were not sure on character sketch of kuhu during initial days itself now also i think same in running... 

Actual fun is abt to start 🤣...I was missing the original characters in the Nannu track. All were sidelined. Now we will get to see some fun. My only complaint is Kuhu's character arc got destroyed completely.....woh bhi kuch sensible bhi nahi thaa.......

When Kunal goes to buy saree for Kuhu kediya lawyer calls him and speaks to him abt the divorce thing.......so it will come out that way only. Meenu might be the one disclosing to everyone as per tradition probably in one of mishbir's fnctions. Then BP will again break the rishta which will trigger mishbir to runaway😆😆

Itna bhi kya unsure hain character sketch ko lekar......she was becoming relatable to everyone.....par usse destroy hi kardiya....😆I think this is also the track where Kuhu's galtiyaan will come out😆

🤣Abby .......I enjoyed it🤣🤗

Everything was going boring.......but everyone's flip made it interesting. Post leap I was like who are these characters.?? Now I am finding them familiar🤣

I think the next track is to bajao Kuhu 🤣and Kunal to beg😆

I am really feeling sry for Kaveripriyam......she is getting to play a character which has the least consistency in the show😆

our show is like binary - only 0 and 1 exists . 0 is the ground state. 1 is the excited state. After leap characters were in state 1, now back to ground state.🤣

This content was originally posted by: kin8

Also did you see  Kuhu got in the car with him and his mom still stuck around at the temple. 😂😂😂

I liked vattyboy, I wish he got proper bye at least. Or he could have stuck around till Mishbir wedding. 

ohh yes i was like why is kuhu alone going and all others still in temple... 🤣 it was so funny yaar.. 

true even i wanted it yaar atleast i expected family will go to airport to send him off after somedays i didnt expect him to be until mishbir shaadi as it will hurt him but some scenes of all three..