Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Morning😃

How was the episode😃

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

It was not as entertaining as other episodes. 

Meenu is pretending to accept Mishbir till she can make new plan and recruit new team lol

Whatever happen to Nannu? He said he wants to be left alone for awhile? So is he going to rom around on rajkot streets or is he going to the airport to go back to London? Was he already carrying his passport with him? I doubt BP will say yes anytime soon. But Jas, Kuhu and Varsha will be against the alliance. 

true yaar it was not interesting but i seriously got kuku post shaadi vibes and this feels so better than what we got after leap.. 🤣

haha he wants to have a long walk to london i think... i was seriously shocked seeing segment itself yaar didnt they plan a proper goodbye why from temple itself now that too gone... middle of road goodbye... 🤣 poor vatty yaar.. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan Abhi what to do it was not that interesting so ff full episode 🤣

get used to it. Next few weeks are going to be the same, unless CVs are going to pleasantly surprise us, the chances of which are very very slim

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pali 🤗

missed you yesterday yaar.. 🤗

aaj ki episode i dont even know what to say... meenu didnt have much dialogue but others are in making of Mini BB 🤣 just like after kuku shaadi time jas, kuhu, varsha😆

DIyu 🤗🤗

I had lot of people over at my house yesterday for SuperBowl... kal miss ho gaya LU...

Aaj toh sacchi dimaag ka dahi ban gaya hai!

We are back to where we started 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

@bold they tried with all new entrant they terribly failed and now they have decided to go back to square 1..its irritating yaar..is mishbir shaddi is the plot line nothing else🤬

shaadi drama is the only thing our CVs know geethu there is nothing more than that since day 1 🤣

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣Abby .......I enjoyed it🤣🤗

Everything was going boring.......but everyone's flip made it interesting. Post leap I was like who are these characters.?? Now I am finding them familiar🤣

I think the next track is to bajao Kuhu 🤣and Kunal to beg😆

I am really feeling sry for Kaveripriyam......she is getting to play a character which has the least consistency in the show😆

Hifi mini i thought the same now comes the actual fun yes these are the same people 🤣🤣 i can feel the old show now yaar these trio threat is much better than new entry drama yaar be it baba or nannu they ruin it totally for them n us... 😆

i hope kunal soon realizes before its too late... haillllaaa what if kuhu says about her divorce to varsha n jas 😆

kaveri said in an interview before itself yaar they were not sure on character sketch of kuhu during initial days itself now also i think same in running... 

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Diya don't be so sure abt mishbir living alone..dkp can screw us up any moment..I don't think mishbir living alone is their next track..

PS:sorry for being negative,but I have no other way.i am fed up with the show🤗🤗

Ammu dear i strongly feel atleast elope shaadi will happen but live alone expectation is low lets see... 

dont be dear happens with all the crap they are showing.. 😆

Originally posted by: kin8

And Nishant himself is okay with Mishbir union then what is Kuhu’s problem? Nish asked her to be happy for them.  Did she want her brother to be in a loveless marriage? Like I don’t get the logic. But I’m sure she will join hands with BB to separate Mishbir. 

Actually if you see kuhu is more worried about others affected by mish than them who are actually affected.. first kunal even after kuku shaadi without kunal asking she did things to keep mishbir separate for him, now its about nishant her hatred for mish comes bcoz of the people who are hurt by mish.. 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Morning😃

How was the episode😃

cool 🤗

we are back to square one yaar... episode didnt have anything interesting but all are back to their sab mishti ki vaja se 🤣 kuhu jas varsha back to self

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Miniiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

haha yes kuhu 1.0 is back chaa poor girl got a change after leap but again back to  self... and with her chachi mommy ohh god... 🤣🤣

i now strongly believe all this is to justify mishbir elope shaadi yaar.. that too with permission n they will decide to live alone this time mutually...

and most funny part is kunals excitement... i thought he is gonna do something about kuku, he is gonna take a step but no he is excited for his bhai bhabhi 🤣 poor boy still stuck in his bhai zone... He Can never Do IT 🤣 his cute scene with parul was a saving grace... awww i loved their natural flow then their awkward feel... slow steps towards each other 👏

but seriously i think this is much better than what we saw all these days... kuku shaadi time drama is much better than all this shaadi drama we got... uff 

🤗Exactly Diyaaaa🤗

I will take the irritating trio over Baba and the Nannu track. Atleast mishbir will be together. So I dnt mind watching the wholesale villains.

But Kuhu ka flipping was senseless.......they just destroyed her character arc. Now she is starting to sound like a mental patient😆😆

I think mental sickness runs in the family.....Kuhu and Nannu seems similar in their thought process and illogical hatred.

Haan ....they all came back to original form so mishbir could run away and get married. Even I think the same. I thought BP will be like K3G bauji but he came back to his original form. They are now going to run the show with the trio and Meenu.

Kunal is still in I love my bhai mode......except this time he is supporting misbir🤣Iska kuch nahi ho sakta.....He is taking Kuhu for granted.....and he is going to get a shock from this vamp Kuhu🤣

This drama is anyday better than baba and leapshow is starting to look familiar😆