Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2020 - Page 5

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: naina_raina

Mishti declares her love for Abhir and the onlookers are stunned #ButJuntaApplauds #WhyAreTheyShocked #DidntTheyKnowThis 

Mishti tells Nannu that she was still ready to marry him, but when she felt Abhir was in danger she realized Abhir’s place in her life.
#ThankGoodnessForTheMermanSkills 

Abhir nahi hein to main bhi nahi hoon... 

She says that she couldn’t face their disappointment and so she ran away #Huh? 

Mishti tells BP that he’s understands how they must be feeling.. and that apna khoon is apna khoon 🙄#FacePalm 

Mishti feels that she doesn’t deserve the love of the family .. not even their mercy. Hence decides to leave.  Nannu stops her #FinallySpeaksUp #IskiMoohMeinDahiThi

#ClosedMishti’sEscapeRoute #JaaneDeteMishbirKo

I don’t like the turn the CVs did with Mishti’s character here. She has abandonment issues and a feeling of indebtedness to BP and BM, but she has also shown her awareness of self worth. Feel the CVs stretched that a little too much to justify. 

@ bold agree. This whole wedding fiasco and Mishti running away  was of no use if we were going to start from square one 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Npdeepa

Good Morning everyone 💐

All these will lead Misbhir to elope and secretly get married. Happy days

Even I think so Moni....👍🏼

Everybody flipped to their 1.0 avatars.....so that mishbir can run away and get married😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaa...🤗

Back to square one. Return of Kuhu 1.0 and the irritating trio🤣

Meenu mata ki acting classes bhi chaalu😆

Miniiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

haha yes kuhu 1.0 is back chaa poor girl got a change after leap but again back to  self... and with her chachi mommy ohh god... 🤣🤣

i now strongly believe all this is to justify mishbir elope shaadi yaar.. that too with permission n they will decide to live alone this time mutually...

and most funny part is kunals excitement... i thought he is gonna do something about kuku, he is gonna take a step but no he is excited for his bhai bhabhi 🤣 poor boy still stuck in his bhai zone... He Can never Do IT 🤣 his cute scene with parul was a saving grace... awww i loved their natural flow then their awkward feel... slow steps towards each other 👏

but seriously i think this is much better than what we saw all these days... kuku shaadi time drama is much better than all this shaadi drama we got... uff 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

haha yes kuhu 1.0 is back chaa poor girl got a change after leap but again back to  self... and with her chachi mommy ohh god... 🤣🤣

i now strongly believe all this is to justify mishbir elope shaadi yaar.. that too with permission n they will decide to live alone this time mutually...

and most funny part is kunals excitement... i thought he is gonna do something about kuku, he is gonna take a step but no he is excited for his bhai bhabhi 🤣 poor boy still stuck in his bhai zone... He Can never Do IT 🤣 his cute scene with parul was a saving grace... awww i loved their natural flow then their awkward feel... slow steps towards each other 👏

but seriously i think this is much better than what we saw all these days... kuku shaadi time drama is much better than all this shaadi drama we got... uff 

@bold they tried with all new entrant they terribly failed and now they have decided to go back to square 1..its irritating yaar..is mishbir shaddi is the plot line nothing else🤬

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

so it’s reboot all over again from the start. Humari phooti kismat 🤣

yes yes from start... but actually i'm happy this all will lead to mishbir live alone and this is much better than what we saw all these days over drama, shaadi and all.. 

Kuhu and Nishant.. Nishant leaving. And kuhu is on her blame Mishti game, she says Mishti broke her brothers heart and he is leaving. #OneMoreBlameMishti #TheReturnOfKuhu1.0 

Nannu explains that it’s not Mishti’s fault, he fell in love and did all this. Now kuhu is all understanding of love and how someone can be helpless in love #WhereIsThisUnderstandingWithMishti 

nishant tells kuhu to plan MishBir wedding. Kuhu protests, but Nishant convinces her.
Nishant leaves. Kuhu is back to I Hate Mishti.  

BP and BM talking, BP tells BM that he is angry with himself for not seeing how he was hurting Mishti. Mishti tells BP that he and Abhir are alike and that they both love her the most. 

at RV house, kunal is all excited about MishBir getting BB approval #BeingNanko and thanks Kuhu. He wants to correct all the past mistakes and support the mah family and help kuhu with the wedding, #NankoForgotDivorce 

Kuhu is back to her victim mode though about how everyone is focused on Mishti and leaves. #SquareOne

BM starts to talk about MishBir alliance getting BBs approval, but BP is still worried. BP tells Mishti about how BBs past actions and words worry him, how he won’t be able to protect her. He tells that what is preventing him from accepting Abir is not his anger, but his fear #IKnewIt #BPIsMyFave #AfterJugnuBear 

Resham ko aag se dur rakha jaata hein, aag mein jjoka nahi jaata. 

BP has not bought into BBs drama. He asks Mishti if she is sure she wants to be the bahu of that house.. Abhir overhears #EavesDroppingStillOn

Precap - BB explaining to Abhir again, Jas telling Varsha about how Mishti will now be Kuhu’s jethani  and how she breaks houses, 🙄 Mishti overhears #oneMoreEavesDropper

this is the highlight yaar... 🤣 i think even kuhu thought he is gonna talk about them but no this boy is over enthu for his bhai n bhabhi so obviously she will get angry naa.. poor girl her story is still stuck n everyone are excited for mishti's fairytale 😆 i just wanted to hit kunal so much 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

wow 🤣 it seems a fantabulous episode in the opposite way that everyone finished watching in ff mode.

to be honest... Mini, it’s fun to watch such flipper episodes, actors bhi clueless honge, aise script padke 🤣

🤣Abby .......I enjoyed it🤣🤗

Everything was going boring.......but everyone's flip made it interesting. Post leap I was like who are these characters.?? Now I am finding them familiar🤣

I think the next track is to bajao Kuhu 🤣and Kunal to beg😆

I am really feeling sry for Kaveripriyam......she is getting to play a character which has the least consistency in the show😆

I feel a bit short changed with the way the characters were reset or modified to close out this track.. only BP and BM have been kept mostly the same. They reset Kuhu to the old version, Jas and Varsha too now. Made MishBir too mahaan towards Nannu, Nannu too dramatic and rest of  the family too gullible. I think Abhir still has his doubts on BB. 

true totally agreed naina... even bb can be considered as meenu is still consistent all this is just to gain abir trust but other character sudden palti maaring mainly mishbir being over mahaan uff cant handle it at all... thats so dramatic n unrealistic... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes yes from start... but actually i'm happy this all will lead to mishbir live alone and this is much better than what we saw all these days over drama, shaadi and all.. 

Diya don't be so sure abt mishbir living alone..dkp can screw us up any moment..I don't think mishbir living alone is their next track..

PS:sorry for being negative,but I have no other way.i am fed up with the show🤗🤗

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Agrata23

Kuhu I never liked  her charcter becoz there is no consistency in ther character abir was the one who stood with her in all her hardship even against his nanko for her and he is the one who helped her to became independent not even her family and her so called nanchak 😈how can easily she flipped for her nanchak she is the worst character ever..I hate you kuhu..

And Nishant himself is okay with Mishbir union then what is Kuhu’s problem? Nish asked her to be happy for them.  Did she want her brother to be in a loveless marriage? Like I don’t get the logic. But I’m sure she will join hands with BB to separate Mishbir.