ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by naina_raina

I feel a bit short changed with the way the characters were reset or modified to close out this track.. only BP and BM have been kept mostly the same. They reset Kuhu to the old version, Jas and Varsha too now. Made MishBir too mahaan towards Nannu, Nannu too dramatic and rest of  the family too gullible. I think Abhir still has his doubts on BB. 

episode kitni interesting hai, we can know from the length of the updates dear 🤣

Mishti declares her love for Abhir and the onlookers are stunned #ButJuntaApplauds #WhyAreTheyShocked #DidntTheyKnowThis 

Mishti tells Nannu that she was still ready to marry him, but when she felt Abhir was in danger she realized Abhir’s place in her life.
#ThankGoodnessForTheMermanSkills 

Abhir nahi hein to main bhi nahi hoon... 

She says that she couldn’t face their disappointment and so she ran away #Huh? 

Mishti tells BP that he’s understands how they must be feeling.. and that apna khoon is apna khoon 🙄#FacePalm 

Mishti feels that she doesn’t deserve the love of the family .. not even their mercy. Hence decides to leave.  Nannu stops her #FinallySpeaksUp #IskiMoohMeinDahiThi

#ClosedMishti’sEscapeRoute #JaaneDeteMishbirKo

I don’t like the turn the CVs did with Mishti’s character here. She has abandonment issues and a feeling of indebtedness to BP and BM, but she has also shown her awareness of self worth. Feel the CVs stretched that a little too much to justify. 

Bold - Exactly🤣🤣They are all shocked as if mishti declared she is going to start world war 3😆😆😆Everyone knew and aise pretend kar rahe ki hum kuch patah hi nahin🤣

Mishti's characterization was not surprising. She always had self worth issues. It all just came out because of this.Otherwise she would have kept ot inside

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Good Morning everyone 💐

All these will lead Misbhir to elope and secretly get married. Happy days

good morning moni 🤗

Yes i too felt the same so only everyone has suddenly back to square one... happy day for mishbir but more drama.. uff but its ok daily soap is like that only... i just hope by next friday they get married 😆

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

so it’s reboot all over again from the start. Humari phooti kismat 🤣

yes., rinse and repeat 😤

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

missed you yesterday yaar.. 🤗

aaj ki episode i dont even know what to say... meenu didnt have much dialogue but others are in making of Mini BB 🤣 just like after kuku shaadi time jas, kuhu, varsha😆

Diyaaa...🤗

Back to square one. Return of Kuhu 1.0 and the irritating trio🤣

Meenu mata ki acting classes bhi chaalu😆

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Naina you just said out our heart yaar by your hashtag.. i dont even know what to feel about the episode.... so confusing all the characters were confusing... 🤣

It was not as entertaining as other episodes. 

Meenu is pretending to accept Mishbir till she can make new plan and recruit new team lol

Whatever happen to Nannu? He said he wants to be left alone for awhile? So is he going to rom around on rajkot streets or is he going to the airport to go back to London? Was he already carrying his passport with him? I doubt BP will say yes anytime soon. But Jas, Kuhu and Varsha will be against the alliance. 

I feel a bit short changed with the way the characters were reset or modified to close out this track.. only BP and BM have been kept mostly the same. They reset Kuhu to the old version, Jas and Varsha too now. Made MishBir too mahaan towards Nannu, Nannu too dramatic and rest of  the family too gullible. I think Abhir still has his doubts on BB. 

Yaar even I have a feeling there is sudden change in the plot vatty exit is sudden so that is the reason they took 360 degree turn of  events in nannu and they thought No one can beat the villians of Kuhu, jas and varsha so they made them villians against mishbir i think this time BB will be genuine becoz they have kuhu instead of BB..I hate it CVs if you dont have any plot other than mishbir shaddi..get them married and end the show🤬

Originally posted by preeti200

I honestly think taking a break from this crap fest will save my sanity yaar. Yeh kya hai? No new plot. Meenu ko phir bhi jhelungi but just can’t bear to see the terrible trio on my screen..... not liking this at all. I hope makers will surprise us 🤞🏼

preeti yaar i think all this is to justify mishbir elope shaadi after getting permission from family... like moni said i'm strongly getting this feel that soon considering all this drama n everyone back to square one mishbir will mutually decide to elope and live alone in mishbir house.. 

Originally posted by preeti200

What Kuhu me palti maari again? Yaar I’m fed up of this round and round we go storyline 🤦‍♀️

Yup🤣you are right. 👍🏼

Kuhu became the biggest flipper.....🤣🤣BB ko bhi peeche chod diya😆

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

dekh bhi Li poori episode 😲 ff mein 🤣

haan Abhi what to do it was not that interesting so ff full episode 🤣