ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

missed you yesterday yaar.. 🤗

aaj ki episode i dont even know what to say... meenu didnt have much dialogue but others are in making of Mini BB 🤣 just like after kuku shaadi time jas, kuhu, varsha😆

dekh bhi Li poori episode 😲 ff mein smiley37

Originally posted by naina_raina

Nannu says it’s time for him to leave, and the entire Mah paltan women run behind him to stop. Abhir joins them, tells Nannu to listen to his mom. Jas bursts out blaming Abhir for Nannu’s exit and tells Abhir that Meenu will never allow Mishti to be her bahu and this drama will keep on happening #TrueDat

Abhir promises that he won’t let anything happen to nishant #whyCVsWhy? Nishant tells Abhir that he is Amazed about how Abhir has made this about himself. Goes on a rant about how it should have been his day and still Abhir made it all about himself and how Abhir won. #BolaBhiThoKyaBola 

Kuhu now pipes up to ask Mishti if she really wants to break the marriage. #GuiltTrippingAtItsWorst

ABhir turns to leave and BP tries to take some control of this roadside tamasha. Nishant finally tells everyone that Abhir had an accident, starts to disclose everything and Abhir tries to stop him. #ChewingGum

Abhir tells that nishant is Mishti’s bets friend and he has known about him since long.. when Mishti accidentally texted him as Nannu. Nishant explains that when the reverse happened to him, he pressured everyone to get the wedding done. Finally confesses to his role in the accident. Abhir keeps justifying Nannu’s actions #NishBirForTheWin 

Nishant admits his mistake in not trying or saving Abhir and accepts that he is not the main in the MishBir story. #NoHero #JustCameo 

He starts to admit his drama, and again Abhir intervenes. Nishant finally realizes how alike Mishti and Abhir are and requests the mah family to accept Abhir. #KunalSeBaatKartha #WouldHaveSavedUsAWeek 

Nannu makes it up to everyone , admits his live for Mishti and leaves.  #finally #sortaAbrupt

Jas begs him to take her along #PleaseDo, but he leaves saying he wants to be alone. 

Abhir asks forgiveness from everyone, and BB tells Mishti to come with her and takes her to the temple #GetReadyForNewDrama 

all your hashtag are like fandaom voice naina 👏👏🤣 i seriously dont understand the sudden palti in all character suddenly everyone wants to leave mishti then abir then nannu.. 

@bold - this is the highlight yaar. 🤣🤣  easy step but everyone wants to take only the difficult route... 

and when nannu said about the accident why were everyone shocked didnt mishti already say that even mishti herself was shocked why do they have amnesia kya 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't I can't🤣Wholesale Flipper episode🤣

Sab ke sab ne maari palti......back 2 square 1🤣

1. Flipper 1 - Nannu back to his original form....confessed everything...but didn't confess he was acting drunk😆Par usne boldiya ki mishbir ki shaadi karvaado🤣

2. Flipper 2 - Meenakshi Rajvansh who was making faces whole throughout suddenly decided she should ask for mishti's hand in marriage🤣Good Joke👍🏼

3. Flipper 3 - Kuhu who takes the trophy for sabse bada flipper🤣🤣Back to I hate mishti rant.🤣Par kis wajah se patah nahi.......She was the one who wanted her brother not to be in a onesided love🤣 aaj toh kunal ko bhi dara diya with her vamp avatar🤣🤣

She beat Meenakshi Rajvansh in the palti dept.

Precap: 

4. Flipper 4 &5 : Jasmeet soon to be followed by Varsha. Back to their ghar thodne waali rant and kuhu jhetrani thing🤣🤣chalo no surprises there.

Sorry !!only saving graces were mishbir and BP and BM .

Okay there was cute scene of Kunal and Parual massi hug which was very cute❤️

Thank you Naina for the updates and suta for the thread🤗

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by preeti200

So is Meenu planning as expected?

not yet preeti but seriously no one can trust meenu yaar.. she is gonna confess about making nannu do the drunk natak in precap... but her change in just 5 min is seriously not acceptable... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

yaar again its gonna be repeat of kuku after shaadi track kuhu varsha jas trying to stop mishbir.... i dont even know preeti where all this is going yaar... . 

so it’s reboot all over again from the start. Humari phooti kismat 🤣

Kuhu and Nishant.. Nishant leaving. And kuhu is on her blame Mishti game, she says Mishti broke her brothers heart and he is leaving. #OneMoreBlameMishti #TheReturnOfKuhu1.0 

Nannu explains that it’s not Mishti’s fault, he fell in love and did all this. Now kuhu is all understanding of love and how someone can be helpless in love #WhereIsThisUnderstandingWithMishti 

nishant tells kuhu to plan MishBir wedding. Kuhu protests, but Nishant convinces her.
Nishant leaves. Kuhu is back to I Hate Mishti.  

BP and BM talking, BP tells BM that he is angry with himself for not seeing how he was hurting Mishti. Mishti tells BP that he and Abhir are alike and that they both love her the most. 

at RV house, kunal is all excited about MishBir getting BB approval #BeingNanko and thanks Kuhu. He wants to correct all the past mistakes and support the mah family and help kuhu with the wedding, #NankoForgotDivorce 

Kuhu is back to her victim mode though about how everyone is focused on Mishti and leaves. #SquareOne

BM starts to talk about MishBir alliance getting BBs approval, but BP is still worried. BP tells Mishti about how BBs past actions and words worry him, how he won’t be able to protect her. He tells that what is preventing him from accepting Abir is not his anger, but his fear #IKnewIt #BPIsMyFave #AfterJugnuBear 

Resham ko aag se dur rakha jaata hein, aag mein jjoka nahi jaata. 

BP has not bought into BBs drama. He asks Mishti if she is sure she wants to be the bahu of that house.. Abhir overhears #EavesDroppingStillOn

Precap - BB explaining to Abhir again, Jas telling Varsha about how Mishti will now be Kuhu’s jethani  and how she breaks houses, 🙄 Mishti overhears #oneMoreEavesDropper

Originally posted by preeti200

I honestly think taking a break from this crap fest will save my sanity yaar. Yeh kya hai? No new plot. Meenu ko phir bhi jhelungi but just can’t bear to see the terrible trio on my screen..... not liking this at all. I hope makers will surprise us 🤞🏼

surprise toh humein milega - but if it pleasant surprise or annoying surprise- only time will tell

Kuhu I never liked  her charcter becoz there is no consistency in ther character abir was the one who stood with her in all her hardship even against his nanko for her and he is the one who helped her to became independent not even her family and her so called nanchak 😈how can easily she flipped for her nanchak she is the worst character ever..I hate you kuhu..

Originally posted by Mimzy

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't I can't🤣Wholesale Flipper episode🤣

Sab ke sab ne maari palti......back 2 square 1🤣

1. Flipper 1 - Nannu back to his original form....confessed everything...but didn't confess he was acting drunk😆Par usne boldiya ki mishbir ki shaadi karvaado🤣

2. Flipper 2 - Meenakshi Rajvansh who was making faces whole throughout suddenly decided she should ask for mishti's hand in marriage🤣Good Joke👍🏼

3. Flipper 3 - Kuhu who takes the trophy for sabse bada flipper🤣🤣Back to I hate mishti rant.🤣Par kis wajah se patah nahi.......She was the one who wanted her brother not to be in a onesided love🤣 aaj toh kunal ko bhi dara diya with her vamp avatar🤣🤣

She beat Meenakshi Rajvansh in the palti dept.

Precap: 

4. Flipper 4 &5 : Jasmeet soon to be followed by Varsha. Back to their ghar thodne waali rant and kuhu jhetrani thing🤣🤣chalo no surprises there.

Sorry !!only saving graces were mishbir and BP and BM .

Okay there was cute scene of Kunal and Parual massi hug which was very cute❤️

Thank you Naina for the updates and suta for the thread🤗

wow 🤣 it seems a fantabulous episode in the opposite way that everyone finished watching in ff mode.

to be honest... Mini, it’s fun to watch such flipper episodes, actors bhi clueless honge, aise script padke 🤣

I feel a bit short changed with the way the characters were reset or modified to close out this track.. only BP and BM have been kept mostly the same. They reset Kuhu to the old version, Jas and Varsha too now. Made MishBir too mahaan towards Nannu, Nannu too dramatic and rest of  the family too gullible. I think Abhir still has his doubts on BB.