ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2020 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Hello all 👋 

Hope you to get a nice episode today... and minimal Meenu 🤪

Thanks Suta and Naina 🤗

Pali 🤗

missed you yesterday yaar.. 🤗

aaj ki episode i dont even know what to say... meenu didnt have much dialogue but others are in making of Mini BB 🤣 just like after kuku shaadi time jas, kuhu, varsha😆

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mishti declares her love for Abhir and the onlookers are stunned #ButJuntaApplauds #WhyAreTheyShocked #DidntTheyKnowThis 

Mishti tells Nannu that she was still ready to marry him, but when she felt Abhir was in danger she realized Abhir’s place in her life.
#ThankGoodnessForTheMermanSkills 

Abhir nahi hein to main bhi nahi hoon... 

She says that she couldn’t face their disappointment and so she ran away #Huh? 

Mishti tells BP that he’s understands how they must be feeling.. and that apna khoon is apna khoon 🙄#FacePalm 

Mishti feels that she doesn’t deserve the love of the family .. not even their mercy. Hence decides to leave.  Nannu stops her #FinallySpeaksUp #IskiMoohMeinDahiThi

#ClosedMishti’sEscapeRoute #JaaneDeteMishbirKo

I don’t like the turn the CVs did with Mishti’s character here. She has abandonment issues and a feeling of indebtedness to BP and BM, but she has also shown her awareness of self worth. Feel the CVs stretched that a little too much to justify. 

Naina you just said out our heart yaar by your hashtag.. i dont even know what to feel about the episode.... so confusing all the characters were confusing... 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

aaj ki episode i dont even know what to say... meenu didnt have much dialogue but others are in making of Mini BB 🤣 just like after kuku shaadi time jas, kuhu, varsha😆

What Kuhu me palti maari again? Yaar I’m fed up of this round and round we go storyline 🤦‍♀️

Nannu says it’s time for him to leave, and the entire Mah paltan women run behind him to stop. Abhir joins them, tells Nannu to listen to his mom. Jas bursts out blaming Abhir for Nannu’s exit and tells Abhir that Meenu will never allow Mishti to be her bahu and this drama will keep on happening #TrueDat

Abhir promises that he won’t let anything happen to nishant #whyCVsWhy? Nishant tells Abhir that he is Amazed about how Abhir has made this about himself. Goes on a rant about how it should have been his day and still Abhir made it all about himself and how Abhir won. #BolaBhiThoKyaBola 

Kuhu now pipes up to ask Mishti if she really wants to break the marriage. #GuiltTrippingAtItsWorst

ABhir turns to leave and BP tries to take some control of this roadside tamasha. Nishant finally tells everyone that Abhir had an accident, starts to disclose everything and Abhir tries to stop him. #ChewingGum

Abhir tells that nishant is Mishti’s bets friend and he has known about him since long.. when Mishti accidentally texted him as Nannu. Nishant explains that when the reverse happened to him, he pressured everyone to get the wedding done. Finally confesses to his role in the accident. Abhir keeps justifying Nannu’s actions #NishBirForTheWin 

Nishant admits his mistake in not trying or saving Abhir and accepts that he is not the main in the MishBir story. #NoHero #JustCameo 

He starts to admit his drama, and again Abhir intervenes. Nishant finally realizes how alike Mishti and Abhir are and requests the mah family to accept Abhir. #KunalSeBaatKartha #WouldHaveSavedUsAWeek 

Nannu makes it up to everyone , admits his live for Mishti and leaves.  #finally #sortaAbrupt

Jas begs him to take her along #PleaseDo, but he leaves saying he wants to be alone. 

Abhir asks forgiveness from everyone, and BB tells Mishti to come with her and takes her to the temple #GetReadyForNewDrama 

Pali 🤗

So is Meenu planning as expected?

BB admits to never liking Mishti and everyone looks shocked #IsThisNewsToThem.

bB admits that she has done a lot of terrible things to keep MishBir apart and hence almost lost Abhir. Again repeats how all she did was for family #TapeOnRepeat #DamageControl

BB begs forgiveness from BP and Mah family. #SeriousDamageControl 

Parul Maasi gets all excited and hugs kunal. Kunal too hugs her back before getting self conscious 😊😍 

BB promises BP that she will keep Mishti happy. #InToughHindi  #TempleBellsRing

BB asks for Mishti’s hand for Abhir.. 

Abhir is teary  happy, Mishti, kunal and Parul too. 

But BP seems unconvinced #SmartMan

Originally posted by preeti200

What Kuhu me palti maari again? Yaar I’m fed up of this round and round we go storyline 🤦‍♀️

yaar again its gonna be repeat of kuku after shaadi track kuhu varsha jas trying to stop mishbir.... i dont even know preeti where all this is going yaar... . 

yaar again its gonna be repeat of kuku after shaadi track kuhu varsha jas trying to stop mishbir.... i dont even know preeti where all this is going yaar... . 

Good Morning everyone 💐

All these will lead Misbhir to elope and secretly get married. Happy days

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago

I honestly think taking a break from this crap fest will save my sanity yaar. Yeh kya hai? No new plot. Meenu ko phir bhi jhelungi but just can’t bear to see the terrible trio on my screen..... not liking this at all. I hope makers will surprise us 🤞🏼

I dont like the episode..I hate Cvs to make nannu mahan and we are became square 1.😡