Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaali_Widhwa

Sanju : 5th biggest opening day of all time when it was released.

Besharam : 5th biggest opening day of all time when it was released.

YJHD : 4th biggest opening day of all time when it was released.

Compare it to Ranveer, Varun or Tiger. They haven't even been able to enter top 10 biggest opening days. Ranbir might not be in his best form but he has seen the biggest peaks among his contemporaries.

He has seen. Maybe his time is up 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

True and just because somebody saw a bad phase does not mean their time is up specially when the person in question is an actor par excellence like ranbir i don't think there is any actor in this industry who has not gone through a bad phase and thos includes superstar bhai salman khan king khan - SRK hit machine - aamir and even hritik. Salman s career took a new start with wanted and he 40+  so yeah that is point i guess ranbir is talented actor and still very much part of this game

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir is a good combination of great acting skills and legitimate box-office pull! A combination of Rajkumar Rao + Tiger Shroff ( excellent acting + raw stardom)

HearMeRoar thumbnail

He is a reasonable actor and has the star aura. So why not?

I find his real life persona off-putting. He gives off a user vibe. Plus, there is the Kapoor arrogance and plain old bigotry re: skin color.  To be fair (ha!), Ranbir hasn't shown any color bigotry, but he did make comments about his success similar to Varun. The universe has a way of getting back at you for dumb pronouncements like that. 

I hope he gets back soon. And I sincerely hope he chooses better scripts than the romance with comedy/drama genre he seems to be stuck in. No, I don't have much hope in Brahmastra or Shamshera.

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

why Don’t you write about all openings. Then you will understand. It doesn’t mean anything.somehow missing what happened between besharam and sanju 

Edited by Eboza - 4 years ago